2010 Merdeka Millennium Endurance Race - Exit Night Enter Light

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

The 2010 Merdeka Millennium Endurance Rce is only three hours away from the checkered flag and boy has it been spectacular. We had infernos that have injured drivers and pit crews, we have shocking retirements with the likes of the Mofaz Racing Team that fielded an Aston Martin and was piloted by Lotus F1 test driver Fairuz Fauzy.

Besides that, we have over seven DNF's already and one disqualification when Wing Hing Motorsports car #39 ran out of fuel on track and the mechanics carried fuel to the car. The rules stipulate that only one mechanic and the driver are allowed to try to revive a stalled vehicle on track, hence the immediate disqualification. Word is that the stewards are even considering a fine.

Currently doing well are the Arrows Racing team that are leading the pack as overall champions with their Lamborghini LP560. Five laps down are the Audi Race Experience Team Joest who had to spend some time in the pits rectifying some issues. The team had brought along a donor R8 so they could cannibalize any parts that were needed to keep the race car going, so we don't expect any issues from them.

Eight laps down from the leading Lamborghini and four down from the Audi is car number #28, the BMW Z4M of the Petronas Syntium Team. In the Touring Production class, Honda Malaysia Racing Team still leads the class and have a comfortable two lap lead over second place HKS Garage R Racing. Third placed Nexus Racing has a large gap to make up if the team wants to do better than just P3, the team's Integra DC5 is trailing the top two by a good 12 laps.

In the Sports Production class, Team Tracy Sports Honda S2000 are blazing their way around the circuit with a very comfy three lap advantage over second placed Team JPM Dragon i and their Porsche GT3. In third place, BTB Racing of Singapore trails the front two by five laps. Below are the complete listings of the top three of each category.

GT Class
Arrows Racing - 248 laps completed - best time of 2:07.061
Audi Race Experience Team Joest - 244 laps completed - best time of 2:08.740
Petronas Syntium Team - 241 laps completed - best time of 2:14.087

Touring Production Class
Honda Malaysia Racing Team - 220 laps completed - best time of 2:27.810
HKS Garage R Racing - 217 laps completed - best time of 2:29.065
Nexus Racing - 208 laps completed - best time of 2:29.644

Sports Production Class
Tracy Sports - 215 laps completed - best time of 2:29.260
Team JPM Dragon i - 212 laps completed - best time of 2:24.999
BTB Racing - 208 laps completed - best time of 2:29.780

Attachments

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guy~I have something really Urgent that i want to ask~
I'm selling my car soon and now i realize that i have 44 DBKL summons under this car plate number~
All this summons is due to parking problems~non of that is speeding or anything~
Will these summons effect my car being sold or anything like that?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience