2007 Camry robbed !!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

anion

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
My boss was robbed this morning infront of our office....the robbers took away his mobile ph, wallet and his 2007 Camry while he is trying to open the gate to the office main entrance....they came with a long parang....

Loc : Tmn Industri Sg. Buloh, Kota Damansara.
Time : Est 7.15 - 7.45 am.
Robbers : A Chinese and another Indian came in a Proton Waja.
Car : 2007 Silver Camry WPP 5088 2.4V model.

Nothing special about the car as its pure stock...anyone seen this car or had informations, kindly contact 012-6918776.....TQ

uNkleHH

Known Member
Jun 7, 2006
ur office area dun hav any security guard..??
muz b more alert when going down from da car o opening da office~

anion

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
nah...no security guards around....its an industrial area....light industrial area....

this year (2007) alone 4 cases happened infront of our office.....a manager was robbed when he returned from the bank with cash coz CNY needs some small change for angpow....4 fellas in a black stolen myvi came down with parangs n shatter all windows n grabbed the envelope of money under the seats while one parang up his neck.....must have been followed from the bank which is barely 5 mins away.....

2nd case was a colleague's car got broken into during lunch hour....only the player got stolen....the 3rd case was a lady was comin into our office to make payments for goods and while she was waiting for us to release the gate, an indian man came n snatched her handbag with a parang.....we had the video clip from the cctv showing the scene clearly n was handed to the police station of kota damansara....

this was the 4th.....stolen camry :(

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
lucky the victim is safe,main thing is life is not lost, the lost of car can be claim back from insurance not life.

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
my friend was robbed of his brand new Toyota Camry few days ago..
just as he was getting down frm his car, right in front of his house..
seems he was followed home..
the robbers was on a Waja & one of them got down & pointed a knife at him & ask for his car keys & drove off..
& it was just around 8+pm..
pity him as CNY is just round the corner..
& need car to move around..

anion

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
where is ur fren robbed ? might be the same gang who did this ?

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
Whereabouts in Ipoh did this happen, dude ?

I'm very aware of vehicles behind me everytime I approach my home. Most suburbs are low in traffic. So you don't often have vehicles following behind and anyone doing so, even at a distance, will be easy to spot...that is provided you are alert.

It may sound like paranoid but when you are at your suburb, it is always good practice to zig zag your way back home through several redundant routes instead of taking the shortest way home.

I was followed once. A lot of folks used my suburb as a sort of shortcut to get to another part of town. Often here, I see a parade of cars following each other to get to another part of town. So this car who followed may have been doing that. But I don't assume anything, so I actually took him on a circular route that ended up in the same area. Once it became clear that I was being tailed, I just slammed on the gas to lose him. If he gave chase, it means the game is up and I know his true intentions.

If you believe you are being tailed, don't get out of your car to confront them...that's what they want you to do. Step on the gas and head straight to a police station. Remain calm and think ahead. Try to go through roads that are free-flowing (no traffic lights, no chokepoints) so you don't need to stop while you make your way to the police station. And don't forget to get a description of suspect's vehicle.

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
Whereabouts in Ipoh did this happen, dude ?

I'm very aware of vehicles behind me everytime I approach my home. Most suburbs are low in traffic. So you don't often have vehicles following behind and anyone doing so, even at a distance, will be easy to spot...that is provided you are alert.

It may sound like paranoid but when you are at your suburb, it is always good practice to zig zag your way back home through several redundant routes instead of taking the shortest way home.

I was followed once. A lot of folks used my suburb as a sort of shortcut to get to another part of town. Often here, I see a parade of cars following each other to get to another part of town. So this car who followed may have been doing that. But I don't assume anything, so I actually took him on a circular route that ended up in the same area. Once it became clear that I was being tailed, I just slammed on the gas to lose him. If he gave chase, it means the game is up and I know his true intentions.

If you believe you are being tailed, don't get out of your car to confront them...that's what they want you to do. Step on the gas and head straight to a police station. Remain calm and think ahead. Try to go through roads that are free-flowing (no traffic lights, no chokepoints) so you don't need to stop while you make your way to the police station. And don't forget to get a description of suspect's vehicle.
btw, am not a dude..
Ipoh Garden South area..
haiya, now oso dare not go out for frequent late nites..
neway, day or night oso unsafe..
we wouldn't know.. SIGH!!!!

edtvism

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
PJ
btw, am not a dude..
Ipoh Garden South area..
haiya, now oso dare not go out for frequent late nites..
neway, day or night oso unsafe..
we wouldn't know.. SIGH!!!!
its good to take precautions but don't over think it, if not you will become paranoid. just dont drive an overly fancy car (drive some protons) then wont get so much attention lol. i'm sure they have no intentions of robbing or jacking an old proton wira/saga. and for late nights, your a girl. so get guys to drive you. hehehe problem solved!

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
its good to take precautions but don't over think it, if not you will become paranoid. just dont drive an overly fancy car (drive some protons) then wont get so much attention lol. i'm sure they have no intentions of robbing or jacking an old proton wira/saga. and for late nights, your a girl. so get guys to drive you. hehehe problem solved!
those rascals wants the victim leh..
hehe..