2 saman within 2 days

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Received a love letter from our beloved PDRM just last week. Apparently i was doing 106kmh in a 80kmh zone. I accepted that summon coz i checked back my daily planner and i was indeed at that area on October last year. Being a good citizen, i typed a surat rayuan for a 30% offer.

When i got to the police station in Klang to submit my surat rayuan, the policeman in charge told me that i have another saman dated 3rd March 2005. Freaking gawd, thats 1 year and 4 days ago. Anyways, to be very sure it was my car, i told the cop i will submit another surat rayuan so reduce the 2nd saman too but i actually wanted to check if i was at that area on that day.

Mr policeman gave me another idea. He says that i have 2 alternative. Go back and type another surat rayuan and enjoy a 30% discount for the 2nd saman or he says he can "help me pay RM 200 for both summons, directly to Bukit Aman, tapi tak ade resit". At first i didn't get his hint so i asked him what is the difference coz if i type another surat rayuan, i will still be paying RM210 for both. Then he says, his method is faster and no resit required and i don't have to go back to type another surat rayuan.

OK, i got the hint now. I told him if i'm gonna pay any fine, i will definitely need a resit just in case one day a policeman come knocking on my door saying i've not settled my fine. The he insist, it won't happen. I politely told him i will go back now and type another surat rayuan. I gave one final look at him, and later on at his badge where he was wearing a "SAYA ANTI RASUAH" badge.

I knew i made the right choice even though i will be RM210 poorer. Even if he offered to help me clear my summons for RM2.10, i won't coz i know i'm just fanning the fire bigger thats all.

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
Good one bro, but one thing is to check your pictures. You have to confirm with it before you pay. Once i received a love letter from PDRM also. From Jasin, Malacca. I went all the way to Jasin to look at my photo. It was MAM 8786! Where else my car is MAM 8789! WTF! They must be sleeping or every police must have an eye test.

So i ask politely to the police women, " Bila Puan akan batalkan saman ini? " She answered, " Sekarang larr! " with a high tone. WTF! Very friendly.

andy_lka

500 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
ken12292703 said:
Good one bro, but one thing is to check your pictures. You have to confirm with it before you pay. Once i received a love letter from PDRM also. From Jasin, Malacca. I went all the way to Jasin to look at my photo. It was MAM 8786! Where else my car is MAM 8789! WTF! They must be sleeping or every police must have an eye test.

So i ask politely to the police women, " Bila Puan akan batalkan saman ini? " She answered, " Sekarang larr! " with a high tone. WTF! Very friendly.

HAHA, KEN U R LUCKY, COZ THEY CAN STRAIGHT AWAY BATAL ONLY WITH THE HIGH TONE WITHOUT WASTING UR TIME..

MY BRO WHO IS DRIVING A NEW SENTRA HAS GOT A SAMAN STATING HIS NEW PLATE NUMBER WITH THE DESCRIPITON OF THE VEHICLE: HONDA OLD MOTORCYCLE. WHO DIDN;T PARKED AT THE PARKING BOX..

MY GOSH~ WUT HAPPENED NEXT? I ACCOMPANY HE WENT TO POL*CE STATION, THEN THIS MADAM POINT TO OTHER DEPARMENT, THEN WE WAITED FOR ALMOST AN HOUR, SUDDENLY THEY SAID THAT THE PERSON IN CHARGE SUDAH BALIK...

SO WE COME NEXT DAY, KENA POINT HERE N THERE AGAIN, WE ROUND N ROUND MANY DEPARTMENT.. THANK GOD, THIS TIME WE GOT THE RIGHT INFO, WE FOUND THE RIGHT PERSON AS WELL, STRAIGHT AWAY BATAL...

WUT TO DO???? U WANNA SCOLD THEM? I DUN THINK SO....

ken12292703

Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
I was lucky because the police department of JASIN is like a low cost house. It is very small and every police there is busy chit chatting, joking, laughing and relaxing. They have nothing to do. The town is so small and no one complains. hahaha.

The thing that makes me so angry is that, I SAW A POLICEMAN DRIVING A FULLY MODDED EXTERIOR PROTON SATRIA TO MITSUBISHI MIRAGE WITH LOUD EXHAUST and saying bye bye to his friends going home at 4pm saying "Balik! Balik!"

Before they catch us modding cars, they should make SURE all the policeman driving STOCK STANDARD cars and become an example to all the citizens. NOT A SINGLE MOD! ALL HARAM! Hahahah~!

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
I urge you guys out there who have outstanding summons, just pay it. Don't bother to let them "help you settle it" as when there's less demand, there's less supply. Corruption will be a lot lesser and we are all happy again. You have to pay for the mistake you make, if you continue to bribe your way, you'll never value the lesson that you learnt and take things for granted.

Kyoichi(Emperor)

Known Member
Nov 7, 2005
in my town, police cars oso simply parked one , how? no saman to them? should we snap the photo and send it to newspaper?

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
The guy who spoke to you must be small potato. Those inspector if they 'help' you to pay, they would get a receipt for you.

zero2

Known Member
Feb 25, 2006
one day i pay my saman at ampang. i dunno where place pay it.
then, i saw fatty policeman bz play camera HP, i go ask him
'bang, sini boleh bayar saman tak?' then he say 'tingkat atas la..!!!
very high volume until all area ampang can hear...
.....WTF......

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
I guess so too. If he was a big potato, he wouldn't be the one mending the front desk. He'd be probably sitting inside the office enjoying ciggarettes. Seriously, among all government agency, only the police station is permitted to smoke. 2 years back i was making a police report coz someone bang my car. While relating my case, the police was nicely sitting there enjoying his ciggies. Not only he was doing it, other cops who was sitting around, some working, some just talking cock and they were all smoking inside a blardy police station. If not mistaken, it was also airconditioned.

ken12292703

Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
Suppose to be a non smoking zone. Sad sad, then sure choke and cough cough while making will making a report if you hate ciggys.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
simplythebest said:
The guy who spoke to you must be small potato. Those inspector if they 'help' you to pay, they would get a receipt for you.
ya.. it depends wan... last time i got a list of long summons for 2 of my cars.. knn.. i went thru a cop at front desk... he definitely made profit fr it, but at least i got discounted alot... and with receipt.

zero4

6,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
i just got 1 saman while renewing road tax, blardy 15 minutes n kena liaoo, MPSJ parking saman can dont pay one ah.................anyone know???

ryucky81

Known Member
Jun 1, 2005
johore
recently my bro told me me got 1 summon on year 2001. me just garu my head that, wah after 5 years then they send me a summon. some more my car oredy sold for almost 5 years oso.

my bro lagi shiok. he got a summon last year November he kept his summon in is pocket n went to Traffic Police to clear is summon, but those officer told my bro encik tak ada summon lah, u simpan dulu lah bila dapat notice baru datang bayar lar. n my bro keep on checking his summon but still not in the list. damn funny

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
once my frend kenak love letter from PDRM stating that Tidak Pakai Helmet with his car no plate. He went to Balai and say Tuan, ini kereta bukan motorbike, pandu kereta boelh pakai helmet punyakah...straight away the saman cancel... hehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Front already change to VR4 twinpot (pcd114)

Is it possible to change Wira rear drum to Waja disk? Is it plug n play?
Thanks in advance guys...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience