DBKL Saman

quicksilver7

Known Member
Sep 15, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hey bros just a quick question, do we need to pay DBKL summons? Cuz I've heard talks about DBKL linking the summons to JPJ so when we wanna renew road tax we can't do so till we've settled the outstanding summons. Is this true?

G221

Over 10,000 RPM!
Jan 15, 2004
KL
I have not payed two of my DBKL summons for 2 years now. no problem in renewing road tax, insurance. dunno if they didn't update the summons. but checked online, not listed. anyway, y i didn't pay is because it's too ridiculous. on a normal day, I parked nearby a mamak restaurant, went for my breakfast. People normally park their cars there everyday, no prob. Then this DBKL guy, once in a blue moon...dun really have work to do i guess, came and go saman all the cars parked nearby. and the summon fees are ridiculously expensive. RM1xx. who wants to pay... just because he was there and put summons on people's car when it's normal to park there (shop lots near housing area - people park everywhere).

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Serious huh Danz? I know its okay not to pay but more than 50? Any ideas of paying them? Hehe. I salute you la bro.
Btw, if in Seremban, MPS summon, can get 50% discount regardless of the amount. Is it the same else where?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Serious huh Danz? I know its okay not to pay but more than 50? Any ideas of paying them? Hehe. I salute you la bro.
Btw, if in Seremban, MPS summon, can get 50% discount regardless of the amount. Is it the same else where?
could be more i think haha..but i view my updates on MyEg.....so far stated in their system only 2 summons not settled, but not blacklist.

if i pay them the amount accumulated is more expensive than my kancil :rofl:
my kancil roadtax will expire next mth..will keep u updated if can renew or not..

anyways just heard on fly.fm that all DBKL summons now linked with JPJ & PDRM.....since Oct 2011

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Whoah... Dasyat la u ni..

Let us know. Will keep track of this thread.

Thanks.

khairiaz

Known Member
Jan 21, 2006
Pity on DBKL. I guess MPS is much richer than DBKL and well managed as well.

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
What to do? People don't pay 50 over summon, how to be rich? Haha. And that is only 1 person that we know. How many don't pay, we also don't know. My uncle two summons also asked me to pay. That's how I know can get discount. But that lady didn't tell me until I paid the whole amount. After paying only she told me, you should ask "boleh kurang tak?"... I was like damn. Why you didn't tell earlier? How am I supposed to know? You think I come and pay summons everyday huh?

Just walked away and hoping to kena summon again in Seremban but till today never kena. Hehehe.

khairiaz

Known Member
Jan 21, 2006
I have not payed two of my DBKL summons for 2 years now. no problem in renewing road tax, insurance. dunno if they didn't update the summons. but checked online, not listed. anyway, y i didn't pay is because it's too ridiculous. on a normal day, I parked nearby a mamak restaurant, went for my breakfast. People normally park their cars there everyday, no prob. Then this DBKL guy, once in a blue moon...dun really have work to do i guess, came and go saman all the cars parked nearby. and the summon fees are ridiculously expensive. RM1xx. who wants to pay... just because he was there and put summons on people's car when it's normal to park there (shop lots near housing area - people park everywhere).
you're right. RM100 is too much.

quicksilver7

Known Member
Sep 15, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
could be more i think haha..but i view my updates on MyEg.....so far stated in their system only 2 summons not settled, but not blacklist.

if i pay them the amount accumulated is more expensive than my kancil :rofl:
my kancil roadtax will expire next mth..will keep u updated if can renew or not..

anyways just heard on fly.fm that all DBKL summons now linked with JPJ & PDRM.....since Oct 2011
Yup, let us all know the outcome! ><

Many thanks!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

I've found out that lots of people who like to race choose advan neova tyre . They said that this tyre perfome well in dry & wet conditon and also suitable to use in track .Is this true ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience