How much to powdercoat alloy wheels?

gobiz

500 RPM
Hello bosses and taikors, anyone know how much does it cost to powdercoat alloy wheels 17x9in?

Do you know any good shops that does this?

Mucho gracias amigos.

Just to bump this above the gaduh-gaduh thread...

Anyone know how much roughly? I just bought some yummy second hand stock gtr wheels... want to powdercoat black...stealth look maaaaa :rofl::rofl::rofl:

its just a suggestion...u can try places where they do home grills..got a friend who powdercoated his grills...prob can ask around bro..gado-gado...good one

hey gobiz,

do let me know if you get any good leads or are successful with the powder coating...am interested in doing the same...tired of those damn nicks whenever the mech clumsy-ly dings the wheels while puttin on/off the lug nuts.

cheers

its just a suggestion...u can try places where they do home grills..got a friend who powdercoated his grills...prob can ask around bro..gado-gado...good one

Will do thanks!

hey gobiz,

do let me know if you get any good leads or are successful with the powder coating...am interested in doing the same...tired of those damn nicks whenever the mech clumsy-ly dings the wheels while puttin on/off the lug nuts.

cheers

Sure bro, at the moment I have nice original R33 gtr rims on my R32 gtr... but silver rims on a black gtr is a bit boring so I'm planning to powdercoat the rims black....stealth but garang :rofl:

About RM80-100 per piece. Call o16-2984276, Ah Kam. Excellent job done.

Last edited:
ha no la.. joking only
since nowday Hp is portable to other telco liow ma

Gobiz...sounds like it'll look really really awesome...black or perhaps gun-metal powder coated on a black monster...

I'm planning to go the same way on a black sleeper...interested to see how the results are :biggrin:

bumping this for my own benefit...plan to call Ah Kam tomorrow.

Anyone else got any leads for a good powdercoater of alloy wheels?

Dear sir please search mohd rashidi or coated by dynatech in Facebook excellent job in powder coat sorry at the moment I don't have phone no I will post once I have it tq

to any guys already dealing with speedline in kota damansara they do powdercoating

just sharing info so if you're already doing your car there you wont have to go so many places hehehe :biggrin:

to any guys already dealing with speedline in kota damansara they do powdercoating

just sharing info so if you're already doing your car there you wont have to go so many places hehehe :biggrin:

Is Ah Kam the same guy from Speedline?

Too bad Dynatech's oven won't fit 17" wheels. They seem to be doing good work.

ah hoong is the guy in charge, there might be a guy named ah kam there, im not too sure

Is Ah Kam the same guy from Speedline?

Too bad Dynatech's oven won't fit 17" wheels. They seem to be doing good work.

So sorry bro, we hope next year, we will upgrade our oven to fit even 20" rim :wavey:

Why dont send to this Ah Kam guy? If everybody said he charge only rm100 per rim, damn cheap :rolleyes:

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom