bov no sound coming out help!!!

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
hey sifu-sifus all there...
my SSQV suddenly no ching ching sound coming out when i released my boost...
may i know what happened???
when i released my boost only got " turrrr turrr turrr " sound released sigh so sad now!!!

If its SSQV, the most common reason is a torn diaphram.

The diaphram is a rubber like flap which pulls and pushes the the valve.

Over a period of time, this rubber hardens, crack and finally tear.

When there is even small tear, air pressure leaks and SSQV will not open.

if got 'tuur tuur tur' sound does it give any harm to turbine?..mine will produce that tuur sound when not boosting..if i release pedal on high boost to shift gear then blow off will open..

if got 'tuur tuur tur' sound does it give any harm to turbine?..mine will produce that tuur sound when not boosting..if i release pedal on high boost to shift gear then blow off will open..

dude this thread was like beginning of the year...haha now only u reply LOL

no lah..i was reading from the front page to the end..really boring..haha..then feeling like want to ask..huhu

maybe u should adjust your BOV. adjust until the sound goes off.

not a problem actually..just want to ask whether it will give harm to turbine..that's why i said just feel like wanna ask..:biggrin:

actually it wont really harm to the turbine..as the piping is only connecting to ur throttle body/ intake...so it wont go to ur turbine

Top Bottom