Potong Saga...

JINEIL2EN and passo123:i still can't stop laughing frm yesterday till now....this video really made my day!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

as a poor guy like me... where got money to put into bank ler...?? pay minimum for CC oso can't breath liao... even got extra money oso going to kao lui ma... hehehehehe....

Blank bro, u really the man of the day... wakakakakaka.... i oso can't stop laughing la... muahahahahaha,....:rofl:

huwaaaahahaha..i cant work like this....me aso cant stop laughing....now my bos is starring at me ...he think iv gone crazy lo....huuuwaaaaahhha..

until now...i still can't stop laughing~~~

watched many many many times..won't get bored also....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

"Aiyah...aiyah wht???haven't finish yet?...no la,i forgot to told you not to wear tight tight jeans"...

wakakakakakakakaka

:rofl::rofl::rofl:hahahh....just watched it......really funny la.....good job Ong!!! ofcourse BLanK too..:wavey:

passo, this rap is expressing his anger against those who had forgotten and looking down their own root/mother tounge.

Lyrics itself is saying he was criticised by studio for his malaysia accense, all they asked for is typical taiwan mandarin but they are not aware that this is malaysia not taiwan, we should have own culture, fashion and accense...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom