15yrs old car kena potong...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

lauguan

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
I heard that Malaysia goin to potong car with 15yrs old's car, if thats really on, how?and what u guys think? specially for lancer/evo456, gonna potong few years later lioa.......not fair la, like that.....

flanker c

Known Member
Jul 24, 2007
I heard that Malaysia goin to potong car with 15yrs old's car, if thats really on, how?and what u guys think? specially for lancer/evo456, gonna potong few years later lioa.......not fair la, like that.....
Dont worry maa..still on suggest..hundred thousand car in malaysia got over 10 yrs and sure got citizens protestation.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Nothing is confirm yet til date... So lotsa details oso hvnt release out... So really dunno what wil happen to those old car... I think its optional... Not all 15 yr-old cars must send for scrap le... Mmm... Wait n see how...

Besides, heard tht cars tht send for scrap after 15 yrs-old wil get back maximum 5k depends on car n condition... Dunno how true is it...

bb1-man

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2005
I can guarantee you it wont happen this year or next. After that....it could.

Why? this year election year maa... hehhehe everyone wanna buy votes.

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
yeah.. wont happen so soon.. think its not a must to scrap your 15yrold car.. but maybe a car that age need to go inspection to prove the car is drivability. if not goverment will sub' a bit for the scrap!!! this is especially for those car's like bumper hangging out lah.. no lights lah.. all rusted with holes lah.. and door using rafia string to tie so it wont fall off....

evolution2882

Known Member
Jun 24, 2007
aiyo.. i don think this will be really happen la, bcos this was suggested by proton CEO to protect their own market shared and to force msian to drive a proton, hey this is sucks man.. we never will let it happen la.. if it does, we all protest to the gov and change the gov la possibly... lol..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everybody!!!! I would like to ask from you guys experts whether where can I buy the passo fog light which is bright and good quality........ as i am currently now using the passo bodykit with the included fog light..... but the fog light is extremely lousssssy.... anybody here is using passo bodykit as well have change their fog light to a better one..... please guide me where can i buy it from? i am from kl...... i noe sunway there have a lot of shops such as redzone.... can u guys tell...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience