wta: otai mloc tuning...

cha_boy

Known Member
salam n hai... to otai mloc...

just want to ask.....

1. where can i tune apexi neo with dyno 4wd for my e3----
budget rm?... place n price......

2. where can i adj cams angle ( adj cams pulley) using hks 264 in/out.. (cams cart)

thank.....
rgd:
chaboy....

U can always try Vision Auto aka Tom's , at Sunway as well ,
a combo of tuning apexi neo and cam pulley will take a good few hours ... actually more time will be spent on the ACP ...

Chaboy... N9 ke KL tak jauh la...better go to GT...set your cam and tuning as well there...

Can i ask something,i just install RSM+G sensor,get 235ps at 6043rpm,if go dyno also get same results?

1st sell your AFC NEO.. get something which can adjust ignition timing.. al least GReddy E-Manage or similar piggy back. When you have a higher degree camshaft, ignition timing plays a big role in getting more horsepower. Shops that have 4WD dyno which I know of are

1. N1 Racing
2. JC Asia
3. ST Wangan
4. GT Auto
5. Vision

Remember to get your vehicle in good running condition b4 you go to a tuning shop. i.e clean throttle body, powerful fuel pump, fuel regulator, vacuum hoses, spark plugs, plug cables & related stuffs are in good condition. Otherwise you waste your time and money and can't get things done.

1st sell your AFC NEO.. get something which can adjust ignition timing.. al least GReddy E-Manage or similar piggy back. When you have a higher degree camshaft, ignition timing plays a big role in getting more horsepower.

Remember to get your vehicle in good running condition b4 you go to a tuning shop. i.e clean throttle body, powerful fuel pump, fuel regulator, vacuum hoses, spark plugs, plug cables & related stuffs are in good condition. Otherwise you waste your time and money and can't get things done.
Totally agree with that one. I went through that route on my S2000, from a Vortech built-in EMS, to Greddy Blue piggyback, on to the Greddy Ultimate and finally installing a Hondata ECU.

The difference in the last tune was from adjusting the IGN timing right, I could set the AFR levels myself, but the tuner found some amazing additional 140 Hp to my street tuning (well, didn't adjusted timing at all).

With proper preparation that the car actually can breethe in the best way and cool air is flowing in and easily flowing out only detonation is your limit. But even there water injection did some wonder on my Honda, so I assume on a turbo charged car like the Evo it can even do more good stuff.

Has anyone tried WI on his Evo here?

Andreas

im gonna fix my diy water injection ;) will let u guyz know the outcome, not soo soon as im rebuilding my engine...

im gonna fix my diy water injection ;) will let u guyz know the outcome, not soo soon as im rebuilding my engine...
Hey Kenzo, keep me updated on that one.

What is your ride?

Andreas

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom