16" Black Racing NOT Banana For Sale!!! Otai Rim!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

16" Black Racing NOT Banana For Sale!!! Otai Rim!!

Aura

1,500 RPM
Sell on behalf of my fren..!!!

16" Black Racing For Sale! Complete with Signature..Hehehe..and Centre Cap..

RM 1,700 (nego)

Tyre size 205/45ZR/16

SMS me at 012-2994398 (Amir) now..Self-collect at Wangsa Maju..

BRRim.jpg

BRRimNama.jpg

BRRimTayar.jpg

PCD 114..Offset about 38-40..4 lubang...Suit Perdana, Honda Accord, Iswara and etc..I think the price is cheap compare to its brand and design..So grab now..!!! Price nego!!!

Mister Bin, mana boleh masuk Aura..PCD 114..Lagipun kalau boleh masuk pun, sure sagat rear fender tu..Mudguard pun sure kena ni..Kete besar bole lah ni..Murah ni..!!

Aura... the 14" black racing still got arr?

just pm u, but it said that your inbox are full....

PM me ur best price.
2PC???
Ur location & hows de rim condition pls. Thx!!!

Last edited:
Two pises la kot..Got paku-paku there..If PCD 100, surely I want to take..But it's for big car, PCD 114..

It's my fren rim from his hakat shop..I just tukang iklan only..Based from his cakap-cakap, the lowest price for this is RM...hmm..I pm you la..

Com! Com!

Aura said:
Two pises la kot..Got paku-paku there..If PCD 100, surely I want to take..But it's for big car, PCD 114..

It's my fren rim from his hakat shop..I just tukang iklan only..Based from his cakap-cakap, the lowest price for this is RM...hmm..I pm you la..

Com! Com!
i not yet receive ur PM le brader... location? best price??? serious buyer here...!!!

Last edited:
Reedoor..I've sms you just now? Is the price ok with you? My location is Wangsa Maju..Where's your location?

im staying in bukit jalil, can we make it somwhere in middle? lets say KL, how? friday nite or saturday afternoon, ok? i need to c de rim 1st.

Aura,
I think you will have better chance of selling these rims if you show the potential customer the actual rims.

Imagine if you see photo of a girl, but if you don't see the actual person, she could be deaf or dumb or retard.

Anyway, its your rims and you have the right to sell them however you want.

Reedoor,
Don get so worked up over such trivial issues.

If the seller does not want to show the rims to you, then move on. I'm pretty sure you will find the rims you want sooner or later.

Weh, amir ko nak trade 15" nippon sport?
new tyres...
kalau bole, brape nak topup?

Aku kat w'maju sek. 2

okok... u let me no when i can see de rim, but im not free in de evening. pls arrange earlier. thx! u hav my number ya... call me...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom