Microtech

around RM250 ask Jo.
TO all sifus, did anyone know the pricing for Microtech X4 with installation + tuning ? urgently looking for this device to fine tune my car. Thanks

Bump: TO all sifus, did anyone know the pricing for Microtech X4 with installation + tuning ? urgently looking for this device to fine tune my car. Thanks

Bump: around RM250 ask Jo.
TO all sifus, did anyone know the pricing for Microtech X4 with installation + tuning ? urgently looking for this device to fine tune my car. Thanks

Bump: TO all sifus, did anyone know the pricing for Microtech X4 with installation + tuning ? urgently looking for this device to fine tune my car. Thanks

Thanks 3rd gear,

Called Joshua a few times but he did not answer my call. So looking forward on other tuner shop.

Try call aussy shop may be u can get cheap around $150
Thanks 3rd gear,

Called Joshua a few times but he did not answer my call. So looking forward on other tuner shop.

Bump: Try call aussy shop may be u can get cheap around $150
Thanks 3rd gear,

Aussy shop ! really got no idea. Do you mind to share for the address and phone number ? price doesn't matter, workmanship quality is my main concern.

Aussy shop ! really got no idea. Do you mind to share for the address and phone number ? price doesn't matter, workmanship quality is my main concern.
sms me i will call u back..
busy preparing for sdb3..

ready stock x4 only RM350
dyno tuning microtech is rm600

Any body know the Microtech lt10-S For Subaru WRX can use any other model car?

Bump: Any body know the Microtech lt10-S For Subaru WRX can use any other model car?

to sifu sifu here, pls enlighten me again :adore::adore::adore:

now my car using airflow sensor, some friend say use map sensor can do more accurate to tuning for turbo..
i bot soon,
if me put map sensor, can the origin airflow sensor to be removed? mean i dun use back the airflow sensor??..
or in the sametime i use both?
any effect if me remove the airflow?

thzx:adore::adore::adore::adore:

maybe change to MT4 or emanage put map sensor

oh well second call and sms to Joshua(vteckiller) still no reply. So any shop that I can fine tune my LT10s URGENTLY ! please quote me the price for hand controller. Thanks

012-6868017

Bump: oh well second call and sms to Joshua(vteckiller) still no reply. So any shop that I can fine tune my LT10s URGENTLY ! please quote me the price for hand controller. Thanks

012-6868017

Bump: oh well second call and sms to Joshua(vteckiller) still no reply. So any shop that I can fine tune my LT10s URGENTLY ! please quote me the price for hand controller. Thanks

012-6868017

oh well second call and sms to Joshua(vteckiller) still no reply. So any shop that I can fine tune my LT10s URGENTLY ! please quote me the price for hand controller. Thanks

012-6868017

012-6868017

012-6868017

i did reply la..
in the day too busy on dyno today...till now 4am..
check your sms properly..i already gave u the prices u wanted..

Bump:
:adore:Thanks To Joshua:adore:
....most welcome....
no problems :):driver:

Bump:
Any body know the Microtech lt10-S For Subaru WRX can use any other model car?

Bump: Any body know the Microtech lt10-S For Subaru WRX can use any other model car?
nope it will only work on the subaru! thats all...

very VERY busy ar joshua...he3 ok maaa,masyukk:biggrin:

Bump: very VERY busy ar joshua...he3 ok maaa,masyukk:biggrin:

Hello sir, can I know the x4 ignition unit if come with Microtech we can choise no need to use it? Because use x4 ignition need use extral coil!

Joshua, can I make an appointment with you on next week Monday to tune my car ? How about 4pm ? roughly how long it takes ah ? Thanks

Bump: Joshua, can I make an appointment with on this Friday to tune my car ? How about 4pm ? roughly how long it takes ah ? Thanks

Last edited:
Joshua, can I make an appointment with you on next week Monday to tune my car ? How about 4pm ? roughly how long it takes ah ? Thanks

Bump: Joshua, can I make an appointment with on this Friday to tune my car ? How about 4pm ? roughly how long it takes ah ? Thanks
can no probs..will take about 2hours if their is no problems....for dyno tuning....price is standard rm600

ow..i c..cos yesterday my custermer from kangar say that know u..i though u from kangar..haha
so how the project..? adding any new...?

race winner mah. everyone claim that they know him, even those who never actually met him hehehe

Top Bottom