What Are You Most Afraid ???

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
What Are You Most Afraid ???

Anything... from insect till thunder.... what scared you..??

As example, i scared any big day & i afraid of birthday....

i will carry any girls hands anywer anytime...:smokin:

Bump: scared of car breakdown in the middle of nowhere!! :driver:

i dun dare to carry gal's hand... dunno why la.. just scare la... especially the places got many ppl there... thats why la... many gals think that i'm gay....:banghead::banghead::banghead:

i les la...:smokin:

i dun dare to carry gal's hand... dunno why la.. just scare la... especially the places got many ppl there... thats why la... many gals think that i'm gay....:banghead::banghead::banghead:

i les la...:smokin:

lol ... maybe bcoz u hold ur stering too frequent and u used to carry hard stick and not soft stuff like girl's hand :smokin:

haha

Bump: i scared of Gay or soft type of guy staring at me. very scary. the stare is like raping or molesting me using their eyes.

no offense to anyone...this is my real feeling.

lol ... maybe bcoz u hold ur stering too frequent and u used to carry hard stick and not soft stuff like girl's hand :smokin:

haha

Bump: i scared of Gay or soft type of guy staring at me. very scary. the stare is like raping or molesting me using their eyes.

no offense to anyone...this is my real feeling.

after a few years i'm get into discussion with some doc... they says just bcoz i'm scare of let other seeing me got gf, then i got no chance to tackle another 1....:stupid::stupid::stupid:
wat a crap...:stupid::stupid::stupid:

as for gay, i dun mind how they stare at me... coz oredy get used to it.... something u'll feel so proud when they stare at u... hehhehe....

Afraid of no CASH in my wallet... i will feel insecure.. :D

Top Bottom