What Are You Most Afraid ???

I'm scared of the next fella who sits the prime minister place would end up being another stupid piece of shit, causing more shit to happen in the country.

what if u wake up in d morning next to a suitcase full of money amounting to millions but yr balls and dick has been cut off..

i like your word ...

In this world notthing is imposible.... u can get some one donate the penis ....

or there is alot of doctor can make some magic happen....

are yours still function ??

me ??

one of what i am scared now is seeing little kids running around n sometimes left by their irresponsible parents !!!

later if the child got kidnapped !!!

takut woooo.... go ****** or meet frens, i have to make sure the kids are safe with their parents

Bump: me ??

one of what i am scared now is seeing little kids running around n sometimes left by their irresponsible parents !!!

later if the child got kidnapped !!!

takut woooo.... go ****** or meet frens, i have to make sure the kids are safe with their parents

good luck.. while ur there pls ensure to bring our roadtax lower, change the whole system!! :biggrin:

thx in advance..

i dun think that i shld bring the road tax down, at another side, i'll bring it up again... i do for ur own good ma...:proud:

but sure will change the whole gov operation system...:idea:

For females it is alright , for male..err..If the cockroach is not moving or just crawling..?..Are you both scared??

Well, lidat i won't be afraid le..
but would quickly find an object to eradicate/smash 'em..:tongue:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom