• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Y a k u Z a

Global Moderator
Helmet Clan
Feb 16, 2006
Sydney, AU
www.facebook
Hello guys,does anyone know of any ways to remove black oil stains( the dirt which usually causes the mechanic's hands to be black) from the carpet like interior of the car's roof?

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
got the same problem.waiting for a new roof.don't buy those cleaning foam
or such as it wont work.wasted my money then.unless ur's is plastic covered
roof.

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
haiya....if carpet means we both got the same problem lor.i'm waiting for
mine soon.i heard if we take out the roof cover n send it to carpet cleaner,
they can remove the stain.

sh@rty 5

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2007
Just buy one type of foam and clean enough.. Sorry forgotten the name of the foam.. Come in a yellow can......

sh@rty 5

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2007
Ya meh... I use not bad lah.. Quite big can rite?

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
yup,that's the one.longer then aerosol paint can.for light cleaning,it's ok la.

Last edited:

spaaxx

Known Member
Aug 20, 2007
use mild shampoo children shampoo, then the area with the stain will normally looks cleaner so use water to wipe bigger area.

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
how bout smoke stain..?

those that smoke in the car,the tar sticks to the roff's carpet...mine now damn ugly

mengz

500 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
actually, u guys can try the 3M cushion cleaner. when i bought my 2nd hand car, the interior carpet roof was hella dirty! and i really mean dirty.

i took the can of 3M cushion cleaner, sprayed on the dirty area. wait for like 1 minute, and just wipe away with clean microfibre cloth. it really works...even on tough stains. but might need like 2-3 times plus abit of elbow grease.

i dunno where you can purchase it though, but i can ask my dad. coz he works in 3M and he brought it back for me. i'll post the exact name of the product and maybe attach a picture of it when i get back home on thursday.

p/s: my fren even used it to remove blood stains from his car seat.

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
ya its very ugly look.........but after cleaning.........the fury fury stuff seems to come undone out of the roof carpet.........damn........looks like its never be the same........unless replace the whole roof carpet ?? anybody done dat before ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We know that the Lexus LFA sounds really good, but never figured that it was this good. Lexus released a new video showing the V10 supercar roaring to life on a dyno machine and shatters a champagne glass as it revs to 9000rpm all the way to over 260km/h. Now we all know that videos these days can be fake, edited to make it seem like the real thing but aacording to the Lexus press release (posted below), there's zero...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience