The Ulu Yam Rush !

I have yet to try many other roads...I heard of a few but never try b4....Like Kuala Kelawang and Bukit Putus.....

I only try Ulu Yam-Gohtong, Karak-Bentong-Fraiser-Ulu Yam-KL (almost 200km)......But i went in small groups la....Like 4-6....That also damn susah to manage alr.....All become championship cup racing with RM1mil grand prize.......Hahahahaha...But good thing is my kaki they got look at rear mirror la....If gap too big, all will slow down to wait and re-group.....Then guess what......Round 2 of the championship again....Hahahahahah:driver::driver:

If vr2turbo go I wanna sit his car go touge. :biggrin:

ever since I changed my brakes back to stock I've been driving a lot slower. No longer suitable for touge-ing la my car

wah...seems like vr2turbo is not just senior...is also touge pro ah...:driver:

Then i hope can follow his back...(if can kejar la)... learn sikit sikit... hhaha:slug::slug:

wah...seems like vr2turbo is not just senior...is also touge pro ah...:driver:

Then i hope can follow his back...(if can kejar la)... learn sikit sikit... hhaha:slug::slug:

The truth is I never gone on touge before, just that I have a VR and bro.Izso want to sit in it.....hhahahhahaha:rofl:

Actually Izso is the touge master here...he touge in a family saloon car with AC on and still fast

Actually Izso is the touge master here...he touge in a family saloon car with AC on and still fast

I knew it from the day i first saw him. There is this touge master aura emitting from him when i saw him. You know like in Initial-D...Some scene you can see the 2 racers body got purple colored wave around their body....Like that.....

Last edited:
I knew it from the day i first saw him. There is this touge master auro emitting from him when i saw him. You know like in Initial-D...Some scene you can see the 2 racers body got purple colored wave around their body....Like that.....

Good One.....hhahahhahahhahahhaha:rofl::rofl:

I knew it from the day i first saw him. There is this touge master auro emitting from him when i saw him. You know like in Initial-D...Some scene you can see the 2 racers body got purple colored wave around their body....Like that.....

hahaha.....Iszo will go Super Saiyan on touge roads :biggrin:

So says the guy who drives a Myvi who can overtake me in the corners....:adore:

Sempah is at dangerous state for spiritual drive now. Do avoid.

You mean Sempah just got worse? It was already super dangerous with the sandy patches and deep ravines!

After tukar tyre la.....And when Izso is available....Must see the Grand Master Touge in action LIVE!!!:biggrin:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom