What you do for your car with RM100?

Buy more teddy bear to hold your amps better......hahhahhahahhahaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Come, come, after April GST starts, price going up.......lol:biggrin:

some places already started charging 6% GST....:banghead:

Hahahah..spend RM100 on the car and it makes us happy. That's what it can do for us with a hundred bucks

U guys no need to think too much. Each of u just take turns to give me RM100 each month and I shall show you what you can do with RM100. Win - Win situation. :biggrin:

You provide cash, I provide the effort.

U guys no need to think too much. Each of u just take turns to give me RM100 each month and I shall show you what you can do with RM100. Win - Win situation. :biggrin:

wanna play kutu ah..:biggrin:

Diao... all follow me go order ayam... Everybody win, even the ayam.

Ayam Bumbung Sea Park and Ayam Village Park.......
2011-07-30+08.40.17.jpg

I just bought a wide-angle rear mirror for my car...as the current mirror covers limited angle.

That cost me RM60.

Aiyoh! you another one. People say RM100 you ask RM100 a month.....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

I just bought a wide-angle rear mirror for my car...as the current mirror covers limited angle.

That cost me RM60.

Balance RM40 buy performance stickers stick all over. turbo, GT, twin cam, etc. etc.....:biggrin:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom