Too high tire pressure can cause body vibration?

If date then die lo bro. U dunno which year since is stated 2110 means 21st October haha!
Never too late to know though :)

But u got to know to know who is bullshitting and giving facts though. :rolleyes:

but I think not much of a prob cause I read like 2/1/10, that means year still the same oni a bit off for the weeks.

Dude, everything got it owns expiry date include human. What the sifu asking is the manufacturer date. Just want to know whether the tyre is still healthy and not that old.

Change your tyre = "Current date" Minus "Manufacturer date"** > 5 years

**Manufacturer date shows at tyre [2111] translate as the 21 weeks of year 2011 hence the tyre's age is 3years and 4 months up-to-date.

How you justify Tyre EXPIRE DATE, when u only have manufacturing date, but u never see any expiry date, or use period ?
Warranty period for Toyo & Michelin = 6 years
Bridgestone, Good Year, Continental, Silverstone, Dunlop = 5 years

So is that mean Toyo or Michelin use different rubber to have longer expire date ?
The tyre still can be use after 5-6 year from manufacturing date, but depend on tyre condition(explore to heat, radiation, ozone, rain .... etc).
Believe me, u still can find some car using year 2008 tyre running on the road, but not those classical car for sure. It the matter on how you take car your tyre.
But for sure, I suggest to change after 5 years use, but please do not influence by EXPIRE DATE, because it was not true.

How you justify Tyre EXPIRE DATE, when u only have manufacturing date, but u never see any expiry date, or use period ?

So is that mean Toyo or Michelin use different rubber to have longer expire date ?
The tyre still can be use after 5-6 year from manufacturing date, but depend on tyre condition(explore to heat, radiation, ozone, rain .... etc).
Believe me, u still can find some car using year 2008 tyre running on the road, but not those classical car for sure. It the matter on how you take car your tyre.
But for sure, I suggest to change after 5 years use, but please do not influence by EXPIRE DATE, because it was not true.

rule of thumb is 4 years. Tyre technologies keep on improving, so if the manufacturer claim that thier tyre can last for 6 years, its not surprising.

rule of thumb is 4 years. Tyre technologies keep on improving, so if the manufacturer claim that thier tyre can last for 6 years, its not surprising.

Can't say tyre sifu is wrong...:rolleyes:
But I do agree with what you said.

Even other things besides tyres, some things are same and their expiry date differs. Some last longer and some doesnt.

Well, again depends which part of the world we use them. My friend Citreon here, even his plastic dip stick knob turn to powder after 4 years. So 6 years in EU should be not a problem but not here.
Like my CC1 on my Tiggo dated 2009, still have 50% or more thread pattern but I change out because many fine cracks on sidewall and rubber can see harden.

If the tyre selfdom use, the rubber will get harder and resulting crack appearance on tread/sidewall.
If your car expose to sunlight consistently, or park next to any Air-con area(high oxidation), the tyre crack more severe.

The only way to avoid it happen(for those rarely use car), I suggest drive out the car once a week, for certain of distance.

If the tyre selfdom use, the rubber will get harder and resulting crack appearance on tread/sidewall.
If your car expose to sunlight consistently, or park next to any Air-con area(high oxidation), the tyre crack more severe.

The only way to avoid it happen(for those rarely use car), I suggest drive out the car once a week, for certain of distance.

The car is used daily and park in basement parking during office hour and at home under the porch woh!

098f33f80809d4c206f16b367e791a82.jpg

The car is used daily and park in basement parking during office hour and at home under the porch woh!

:rofl: :rofl:

I also use the car daily and park at basement carpark during working hours and park in the porch at home.

Still will have some cracks...:rolleyes:

I never influence by the EXPIRE DATE. It's your choice to use the tyre up to 20years. Please check out on the manufacturer warranty condition as don't get influence by the WARRANTY PERIOD to determine the tyre condition and quality. Always a fresh tyre is better than the tyre keep in the stock after 5years. I've just explained on the rubber band, rubber stuff might deteriorate from time to time.

:rofl: :rofl:

I also use the car daily and park at basement carpark during working hours and park in the porch at home.

Still will have some cracks...:rolleyes:

As mentioned our weather here is hot and humid. So far the tyres I have used, after 4 years will start to have fine cracks. But during VR more daily running days cannot last 2 years......hhahhahahha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

I never influence by the EXPIRE DATE. It's your choice to use the tyre up to 20years. Please check out on the manufacturer warranty condition as don't get influence by the WARRANTY PERIOD to determine the tyre condition and quality. Always a fresh tyre is better than the tyre keep in the stock after 5years. I've just explained on the rubber band, rubber stuff might deteriorate from time to time.

Different parts of the whole probably can last longer, but in Malaysia, seldom can.
Was in Japan last week, weather is like 8 to 20 degrees Celsius, compared to our 25 to 34 degrees...:hmmmm:

As mentioned our weather here is hot and humid. So far the tyres I have used, after 4 years will start to have fine cracks. But during VR more daily running days cannot last 2 years......hhahhahahha:biggrin:

Different parts of the whole probably can last longer, but in Malaysia, seldom can.
Was in Japan last week, weather is like 8 to 20 degrees Celsius, compared to our 25 to 34 degrees...:hmmmm:

So I guess people who lives in Genting, tyres can last longer :rofl: But just drive around genting and not up and down the hill though haha!

This makes me wonder how often the japanese change their tyres.

If that's the case, Japan tyres are made more for their weather? So tyres like Achilles that is made in Indonesia somehow at least they are cater more for our weather?

So I guess people who lives in Genting, tyres can last longer :rofl: But just drive around genting and not up and down the hill though haha!

This makes me wonder how often the japanese change their tyres.

If that's the case, Japan tyres are made more for their weather? So tyres like Achilles that is made in Indonesia somehow at least they are cater more for our weather?

If drive up and down Genting often, faster wear:driver:.....hhahhahahha:biggrin:

Well, depends again which part. If got snow areas, they may need to change to snow tyres or use chains. If little snow, probably all seasons tyres will do and so on.

Well, for here that is why using imported summer tyres will be better, as made for summer weather.
All seasons probably can withstand, but not that good and that is why there was news on banning the import of snow tyres.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

Yes, and our sun here is hot and the UV is high too. Rubber might deteriorate faster than cold weather countries. That why our skin here is not pale as japanese too ( you know what i mean) haha.

If drive up and down Genting often, faster wear:driver:.....hhahhahahha:biggrin:

Well, depends again which part. If got snow areas, they may need to change to snow tyres or use chains. If little snow, probably all seasons tyres will do and so on.

Well, for here that is why using imported summer tyres will be better, as made for summer weather.
All seasons probably can withstand, but not that good and that is why there was news on banning the import of snow tyres.....:biggrin:

Ya, snow tyres not suitable at all...:rofl:

Yes, and our sun here is hot and the UV is high too. Rubber might deteriorate faster than cold weather countries. That why our skin here is not pale as japanese too ( you know what i mean) haha.

Ya, same thing la. We malaysians gets old faster than people who lives in colder countries :rofl:
Even Cameron Highland ppl skin complexion real good.

Top Bottom