KL traffic's a nightmare

Finally for first time in my life,yesterday I driving my Hilux to Sentul to get some sparepart for bike project.

FCUK DAMNN! Really regretted not to ride a bike as I thought weekend should be abit' clear on road wise to Sentul.....it jam like SH1ETT!

Next week gonna going to USJ1 to collect my new engine for car......as I witnessed the traffic alot of time when riding there....That's would put my anger management to the ultimate test....:(

Not just KL la.. it's more like the entire klang valley.. give u an indication of how screwed up d jam after work for me.. lepas kerja 5.30pm.. walk to car park 5 mins.. 5.35pm right outside office d road jam oledi (same row as monash university), by the time U turn.. go into d WORKSHOP SUNWAY AREA.. jam.. bla bla.. lepas ESSO go into NPE.. U turn bawah Jambatan ..go thru BHP.. reach OPPOSITE Sunway Pyramid infront of Caltex - 40 mins.. JUST THAT SHORT DISTANCE!

HBS,

Bro there are a few highways to enter USJ1 without going through the madass traffic in front of Summit.
Just see if you're willing to pay the toll or not. You can either opt for KESAS or through USJ20.
Some routes may be longer but at least it saves you from getting stressed from the traffic and also your time :D

m a v [3] r i c k;1064167247 said:
HBS,

Bro there are a few highways to enter USJ1 without going through the madass traffic in front of Summit.
Just see if you're willing to pay the toll or not. You can either opt for KESAS or through USJ20.
Some routes may be longer but at least it saves you from getting stressed from the traffic and also your time :D

Toll always no problem to me as long as I can avoid all the traffic jam....but the bad thing is I not that familiar with USJ area......thats why I scouting' the workshop that delivered my engine/part for my car with bike first before going there with my pickup truck to collect the engine....

Thanks for the route tips,Mav3rick :)

The worst traffic jam in human history happened in 2010 on Beijing-Tibet Expressway, China, stretching 100km and lasted 9 days.

[youtube]EhUMJIQ_3mA[/youtube]

Last edited:
Reportedly the jam was caused by a spike in traffic by heavy trucks heading to Beijing, and compounded by maintenance works. Pity the people eating, excreting and sleeping on the road for many days.

Reportedly the jam was caused by a spike in traffic by heavy trucks heading to Beijing, and compounded by maintenance works. Pity the people eating, excreting and sleeping on the road for many days.

Yah! it is not like a 9 days trip, but more like stuck there for 9 days.....:banghead:

Whoa 9 days traffic jam??? it's not traffic jam anymore, it's literally parking lot and camping on the road already! That's total madness!

In China, everything is volumemised,

Each person throwing 1 cent at you also can become millionaire

Each person spit once at you also you can drown in it!

Dr M all for 'congestion charge' on cars entering KL
Former PM Dr Mahathir Mohamad backs the idea of imposing a ‘congestion charge’ on cars entering Kuala Lumpur.\

First ,he flooeded Malaysian roads with sub-standard proton and then he supports 'congestion charges' for KL with a limping public transport.

Bravo? Satu lagi project Barisan Nasional Hisap Darah!

Traffic jam because the road development cannot catch up with the cars increment. Car volume raise at high speed because people can afford to buy and maintain. When people can afford that's mean pocket got money. Some got less money but die die also wanna drive car for the sake of their face. End of story. many people say motorbike is dangerous so they can either join the jam or walk on the street to protest petrol price too cheap. Meanwhile I'm thinking if Ducati Monster 795 worth to buy or not :rofl:

Of cause, those 1st few cars that queue in front of the traffic light and also those who who pass the red light and block other cars in the middle of a junction should take the most responsibility. If you all see them, should honk kaw them kaw kaw maybe open high beam to wake them up. Just don't whack them to smash their car windscreen cuz it is illegal.

For all the jams and rush hour, personally I think KL drivers are not too bad in terms civic mindedness. You get a lane squeeze here and there but for the most part, its part of the KL landscape and people mostly don't get mad or pushy.

Penang drivers on the other hand.......well, you can't be too polite in Penang. Hokkein mentality.

For all the jams and rush hour, personally I think KL drivers are not too bad in terms civic mindedness. You get a lane squeeze here and there but for the most part, its part of the KL landscape and people mostly don't get mad or pushy.

Where is this place? Have never seen/experienced THAT part of KL before..

:biggrin:

Penang drivers on the other hand.......well, you can't be too polite in Penang. Hokkein mentality.

Yesterday I fetched my China counterpart. He commented that there are more cars than people in Malaysia. Drivers are traffic rule-abiding not like in China. (Ironically I was doing 160 when he passed the comment).:biggrin:

Yesterday I fetched my China counterpart. He commented that there are more cars than people in Malaysia. Drivers are traffic rule-abiding not like in China. (Ironically I was doing 160 when he passed the comment).:biggrin:

He thought he was on the Autobahn in Germany.......

Try Thailand for a spin..it is worse than KL...but the chicks are nice la.....I mean chicken green curry :rofl:

Try Thailand for a spin..it is worse than KL...but the chicks are nice la.....I mean chicken green curry :rofl:

The only reason the chicks turn green, cuz u choked her bro :rofl:

But KL JAM IS INDEED A NIGHTMARE!

Anyway, try observing...a lot of samseng on bikes nowadays...not the 1st time I see
some motorcyclist wanting to kick cars with their legs...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom