Product testing : Blue Chem fuel system clean

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
All the gum & varnishes is dissolved in the fueling system.
No worried that it will clog your injectors.

You will be impressed after the live demo..

Car club is welcome..
:beer:

you mention its either contamination or water. fuel injectors are part of the fueling system.

water is not an issue since it will just be converted to steam in the combustion chamber and comes out from the exhaust. considering it mixes with the fuel I doubt it'll cause rust for the internals of the fuel injector.

if its contamination - something solid, how can it be dissolved? for example, silica.

sand in the combustion area?how can u get sand in the engine?

I hope not getting stuck at the fuel injectors. :rofl:

nah. It completely emulsifies anyway.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

you mention its either contamination or water. fuel injectors are part of the fueling system.

water is not an issue since it will just be converted to steam in the combustion chamber and comes out from the exhaust. considering it mixes with the fuel I doubt it'll cause rust for the internals of the fuel injector.

if its contamination - something solid, how can it be dissolved? for example, silica.

I can only assume you're not talking about sand in the combustion engine but in the fuel tank. Debris like sand won't dissolve in petrol I think so it probably will clog your injectors eventually. However the fuel system is relatively closed, I'd be curious to know how on earth sand got in in the first place.

with the contamination fuel surely poor u get poor fc.this product will minus octane in fuel?mix with v-power perhaps?

nah. It completely emulsifies anyway.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

I can only assume you're not talking about sand in the combustion engine but in the fuel tank. Debris like sand won't dissolve in petrol I think so it probably will clog your injectors eventually. However the fuel system is relatively closed, I'd be curious to know how on earth sand got in in the first place.

How on earth? Well earth is composed of sand and dirt anyway.
http://www.i-car.com/pdf/advantage/online/2004/042604.pdf
http://www.carterfueldelivery.com/fuelpumps/_pdfs/support/TEC1622.pdf

its well documented, not rocket science :rolleyes:

Thanks Ixeo for the valuable information for all ZTH member.
You are totally right about the contaminations such as moisture in the fuel especially diesel because diesel originally contains moisture. Moisture act as food for micro organism. And they breed in the diesel. It causes blockage in the fuel system. The worst nightmare for Compress Ignite Turbo Charger Engines. Prevention is better than cure. :nurse:
:love:

In Malaysia, so far we didn't recorded any silica contaminations in our fuel system.
This silica contaminated fuel normally documented in places with lots of sands and winds like desert.
Mainly cause by mishandle during the shipping process. Fuel containers is exposed to winds and sands. So sands ended up in the fuel delivery tank, to your fuel station than to your petrol tank.
Countries that normally face this kind of contaminations is like Australia, Sahara and Arab.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

How on earth? Well earth is composed of sand and dirt anyway.
http://www.i-car.com/pdf/advantage/online/2004/042604.pdf
http://www.carterfueldelivery.com/fuelpumps/_pdfs/support/TEC1622.pdf

its well documented, not rocket science :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Video about how it works in the fuel system

Powermaxx Fuel System Cleaning & Diesel System Cleaning (en) - YouTube

Pay attention to petrol stations. The petroleum delivery trucks connects their hoses to the pipes that are near the ground and stores the fuel underground, not all petrol stations are squeaky clean like clean rooms. Can't be helped if contaminants do get it. Most petrol stations I see do have loose sand/earth on the ground.

Physical debris such as silica would probably sit on the bottom of the tank, but imagine if the delivery truck is delivery fuel to the underground tanks, gushing the sediments from the bottom while you're pumping fuel at the same.

Silica is only one example that I can think of, I don't know what other contaminants are there, I'm not an expert. I just know I don't want this stuff going to my fuel injectors. Looking at the simple demo, I do believe it works, and displacing water is good, my question is simply what happens to the contaminants such as silica? Telling me low chance of occurring doesn't explain what happens to it when mixed with fuel and this fuel system cleaner.

Ixeo,

The most common contamination in the fuel system is moisture, gum & varnishes.
Bluechem Fuel System Cleaner can only help to removes moisture and dissolves gum & varnishes in the fuel system.

Pay attention to petrol stations. The petroleum delivery trucks connects their hoses to the pipes that are near the ground and stores the fuel underground, not all petrol stations are squeaky clean like clean rooms. Can't be helped if contaminants do get it. Most petrol stations I see do have loose sand/earth on the ground.

Physical debris such as silica would probably sit on the bottom of the tank, but imagine if the delivery truck is delivery fuel to the underground tanks, gushing the sediments from the bottom while you're pumping fuel at the same.

Silica is only one example that I can think of, I don't know what other contaminants are there, I'm not an expert. I just know I don't want this stuff going to my fuel injectors. Looking at the simple demo, I do believe it works, and displacing water is good, my question is simply what happens to the contaminants such as silica? Telling me low chance of occurring doesn't explain what happens to it when mixed with fuel and this fuel system cleaner.

yesterday juz pour it in n fuel up wif vpower.this mornin drove the car to work and the acceleration really affected badly like no power wif vpower. good sign i guess?

Hi Ixeo. You are quite right about contaminants in petrol stations. For me, it's best I go to another station to pump if I happen to see a TANKER filling em up. That is the worst time to fill up as it pours in to the station, swirling and mixing, the contaminants which is at the floor is distrubed. After the TANKER leaves, the contaminants will eventually settles back to the bottom.

Which is why, it is NEVER a good idea to always drive your car till FUEL LIGHT EMPTY comes on. KENAPE?, our fuel tank is filled with contiminants too! But never fear! Just change the fuel filter, like maybe every 25km looo.

What are the effect of this cleaner to the fuel filter?, will the fuel filter be clogged afterwards and needing replacement?

I've been thinking about this. I think sediments and such like this will get caught in the fuel filter. Having changed my filter recently and seeing how grainy it was lead to this conclusion. Let's discuss nonetheless.

What are the effect of this cleaner to the fuel filter?, will the fuel filter be clogged afterwards and needing replacement?

Fuel filters will need to be changed no matter what. The emulsification of the water, petrol and all - I think it'll pass the filter easily and just get burnt in the combustion chamber.

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

yesterday juz pour it in n fuel up wif vpower.this mornin drove the car to work and the acceleration really affected badly like no power wif vpower. good sign i guess?

That kinda sounds like my Myvi. The power wasn't really that much affected but my FC was bad. I think you should wait for this tank to clear off and try a new fill then see how. Btw, which Vpower is this? VPower green or VPower Racing?

I've been thinking about this. I think sediments and such like this will get caught in the fuel filter. Having changed my filter recently and seeing how grainy it was lead to this conclusion. Let's discuss nonetheless.

Fuel filters will need to be changed no matter what. The emulsification of the water, petrol and all - I think it'll pass the filter easily and just get burnt in the combustion chamber.

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

That kinda sounds like my Myvi. The power wasn't really that much affected but my FC was bad. I think you should wait for this tank to clear off and try a new fill then see how. Btw, which Vpower is this? VPower green or VPower Racing?

Which leads me to wonder.. if your fuel filter gets dirtier, wouldn't it filter better -- and kill flow at the same time.

All filters have a micron rating.. anything below that rating won't get caught. That being said, I doubt it would kill the fuel injectors if its that minuscule.

Which leads me to wonder.. if your fuel filter gets dirtier, wouldn't it filter better -- and kill flow at the same time.

All filters have a micron rating.. anything below that rating won't get caught. That being said, I doubt it would kill the fuel injectors if its that minuscule.

Not quite true. Microns is how far the injectors work at so enough of these micro particles will still clog the injectors.

Btw, whats the service interval for fuel filters again? If I'm not mistaken it's every 20k km. Might be worthwhile keeping it up to that level if you constantly flush with Bluechem or whatever fuel flush.

Top Bottom