Garmin Mobile XT In Your Car

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Jeff86ks

Known Member
Apr 11, 2006
million thanks to angrysnail!! you rocks!! LOL.. thanks a bunch !

Jeff86ks

Known Member
Apr 11, 2006
hey angrysnail, any luck on Australian map for GMXT?

I've found some but they require Mapsource to transfer the map into the GPS device, which I'm not very confident in doing it. Do u have any source for Australian map which its installation is similar with MalSingmap?

wormyx

Known Member
Mar 2, 2008
where to install the .srf files ? which folder..its a vehicle file..

angrysnail

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2009
Petaling Jaya
wordlinx.com
where to install the .srf files ? which folder..its a vehicle file..
Just make a vehicle folder in your garmin folder..put the .srf inside and you can change the vehicle inside your garmin settings..:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

hey angrysnail, any luck on Australian map for GMXT?

I've found some but they require Mapsource to transfer the map into the GPS device, which I'm not very confident in doing it. Do u have any source for Australian map which its installation is similar with MalSingmap?
so sorry bro,i seemsly can't find the gmapsupp for australia,a lot of them generate using mapsource..:itsme:

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

new map update plzz .......
here you go bro>> http://www.malfreemaps.net/MFM-Garmin-100118.exe

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

dunno why these 2 days i cant find a signal...
No Problem bro now Ovi maps Nokia will go FREE for a limited number of handsets.
The devices are Nokia N97 Mini, Nokia 5800, Nokia 5800 Navigation Edition, Nokia E52, Nokia E55, Nokia E72, Nokia 5230, Nokia 6710 Navigator, Nokia 6730 Classic and Nokia X6.

The News
Nokia - Ovi

For 5800 User is advice to have a new firmware version(40.0.005 which enable the kinetic scrolling),then go to SW update option on your phone and check for update..

Enjoy!..:wavey:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
wormyx
I think you need the code to unlock it, right? you need to contribute to the forum in order to get the unlock code

wormyx

Known Member
Mar 2, 2008
can i use the latest version of garmin xt for my n5800xm with malfreemaps ??

fruitplus

Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks, but Papago is much much more more better than this

GAC GPS System with Papago SE Malaysia
Better buy Holux Mile 62F @ Garmin Nuvi...hahaha

BTW, thanks for support our maps at www.malfreemaps.com.
We always update our map on weekly schedule. For those who are charging for the map, stop what are you doing please...
If you guys have any problem,can pm me or contact on the malfreemaps forum.

---------- Post added at 06:11 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:07 AM ----------

New from our forum map update for Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Brunei, Laos & Vietnam

MFM-Garmin 100830

Boonkae

Known Member
May 11, 2009
To all the "sifu" out there ...
I'm using garmin mobile xt version 5.00.20wp on my htc hd2 handphone ...
The map won't automatically turn to horizontal mode when i turn my phone (if i browse the internet or view my photo album it will automatically turn) ...
I can only view the map in vertical mode ...
Is there any setting i need to do inorder to view the map in horizontal mode ?

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Guys,

For those who know the answer.

Want to know whether Garmin already release the GMXT for Android phones. Plan to buy the SE Mini Xpria Pro anytime...

Thanks!

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Installed the Papgo in my X10 mini. Seems at this point of time, Papago really cannot beat the Garmin la (on the XT). Very limited functions.

skyboy

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
KUL
DLAA DA-686 Double Din monitor, it got internal GPS but i dont know how to install or download the software .. coz i bought it 2nd hand .. can some sifu guide me pls.. i got SD card but where can i download the link....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all..i wanna ask why my myvi making hard sound after i change adjustable GAB soft/hard (front/rear) and use 17" rims with Achilles (i dont remember tyre size..maybe 205/45-the thick one) and when i have hard bumper or thick yellow line...it making hard sound "dok dok dok dok dok"...why is that?any solution?my whole body are shaking. its that effect from Tyre or my adjustable or i have a hard spring? it not comfortable at all...although the mechanic say he adjust my adjustable to soft...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience