ZTH Toyota Owner's Gallery

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
Re: ZTH Toyota Owner's Gallery

Hahaha. I learned a trick over the years; how to tackle people saying that I'm rich. If you tell the truth, no one will listen. The more you tell them you're not rich, the more they don't believe. So when they say I'm rich, I'll just answer," Ya lor.". Straight away, sumbat. Nothing to say anymore coz you admitted. If not, they'll keep on teasing you one.:rofl::rofl:

It works. If you don't believe me, just try it, 7. If you go round telling people you're rich, see what's their reaction. They'll sure think,"yeah, right.". :biggrin:

horned_ripper

Known Member
Dec 6, 2007
Subang

Sup guys... i'm quite a newbie here.... nice seeing you guys here... and also noticed some Tpg ppl here... wait i go back Tpg find u guys out TT....
Neways. dont have a pic of my car yet... my old piece of junk is at DAWS (wanna take money for advertisement fees liao) hehehe... Major bodywork and also heart transplant.... old car.... got holes and engine oso got problem...

toyotaburuk

Known Member
May 16, 2007

Sup guys... i'm quite a newbie here.... nice seeing you guys here... and also noticed some Tpg ppl here... wait i go back Tpg find u guys out TT....
Neways. dont have a pic of my car yet... my old piece of junk is at DAWS (wanna take money for advertisement fees liao) hehehe... Major bodywork and also heart transplant.... old car.... got holes and engine oso got problem...
i bro horned_ripper,nice too meet u.u from tpg??which area??i also from tpg.

horned_ripper

Known Member
Dec 6, 2007
Subang

i bro horned_ripper,nice too meet u.u from tpg??which area??i also from tpg.
from lake view... but seldom go back le.... at first was cos of studies.... then now cos of work.... no freakin time at all..

summore my old LE giving me hell lot of problems... "heart" not good anymore... hopefully after changing the "heart" and settle all the bodyworks issue... wont give me head ache anymore... neways, mayb we can meet up when i go back this coming chinese new year in feb... haha

burnner

1,500 RPM
Feb 12, 2007
good to know that there is few Taiping ppl that is staying around malaysia...when any big holidays, do come back and we have TT here in Taiping...

Wan, I'll be coming back to Taiping this Friday night...wanna meet up for TT this Saturday??

toyotaburuk

Known Member
May 16, 2007

good to know that there is few Taiping ppl that is staying around malaysia...when any big holidays, do come back and we have TT here in Taiping...

Wan, I'll be coming back to Taiping this Friday night...wanna meet up for TT this Saturday??
ok bro burnner....i coming back too.u msg me.i waiting for your msg.nice to know a few member at taiping...

toyotaburuk

Known Member
May 16, 2007

from lake view... but seldom go back le.... at first was cos of studies.... then now cos of work.... no freakin time at all..

summore my old LE giving me hell lot of problems... "heart" not good anymore... hopefully after changing the "heart" and settle all the bodyworks issue... wont give me head ache anymore... neways, mayb we can meet up when i go back this coming chinese new year in feb... haha
wow....ur Le with new heart??what type??.....where u work??

Adeen

2,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2006
kl
wow.....looks very clean....

burnner

1,500 RPM
Feb 12, 2007
yeah nice...the rims is nice...

toyota buruk, tomorrow set ya, we meet at the Nasik Kandar Shop at Opposite Taiping Medical Center....time set at 9pm....

toyotaburuk

Known Member
May 16, 2007

wow....nice car and nice rim..........but too lowred.......
bro burnner....tranform your like that....hehehehehe

burnner

1,500 RPM
Feb 12, 2007
convert sure can...you give me the money lor...sure i will give my ride to do like this...hehehhe...

toyotaburuk

Known Member
May 16, 2007

convert sure can...you give me the money lor...sure i will give my ride to do like this...hehehhe...
bro,what time u free?cant u join me go to alor setar.replace my suspension oil.'kasi keras skit'.......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

is there any existant of mitsubishi 1.6 turbo in malaysia, "if" any, what model is it, how much price of the engine??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience