ZTH ECU reset. hahaha

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
haiyaaaa ... thats the costs of cars in malaysia maa .. nothing u can do about it .. u want it u pay it .. same goes for car modding .. hehehe
of coz u can always get whatever u want thats available overseas la .. PAY FOR IT !!! AP + car costs + car duties etc etc .. hehehe
hooray !! mesia boleh !!!

yalor.... in thailand here the toyotas damn 9 7 cun la.... even the tazi use altis.... and summore with bodykits and high tech ICE systems... n the pickups here.... all lowered to the max with bling bling rims..... cuns...... too bad there are no new toyota's with a nice platform for us to mod... look at scion.... so damn cun.... even the new corolla in uk got 4 variations.... 2 doors hatchback, 5 doors hatchback, normal version and sports version... so envy the ppl there...

yalah damn sedih tengok toyota now.. aiiihhhhh.... no wonder sifu yoga din pick up his fon la when u guys call him... LOL!

waahhhh...sifuu mike...long time didn't see you...
how's life man...

we need to do another TTT...but compulsory for Mike n Yoga ...heee...

aloooo guys!!!!!

Too bad cannot attend the previous TTT.

Anyway I'm quite disappointing with new toyota cars especially high performance segment.
Anyway I'm still stick with older Toyota platform which still look really great to me.

chinozie,
how's life ar? good also, happy also and sad also.. hahahaahaha.. life is full of unpredictable moments.. hahahaha.. jes joking.. me soon will become papa oredi so now kena jaga2 wife always la.. so dats why susah mau join TTT like last time liao.. ahahahaa.. but for master zul different anak pun i ingat dah besar also liao.. perhaps my turn when my baby grow up liao i will bring him to TTT and meet u all.. cheers! :biggrin:

chinozie,
how's life ar? good also, happy also and sad also.. hahahaahaha.. life is full of unpredictable moments.. hahahaha.. jes joking.. me soon will become papa oredi so now kena jaga2 wife always la.. so dats why susah mau join TTT like last time liao.. ahahahaa.. but for master zul different anak pun i ingat dah besar also liao.. perhaps my turn when my baby grow up liao i will bring him to TTT and meet u all.. cheers! :biggrin:

wahhh...congrats man...
heeee...yup man...have to jaga one..."your precious"

haiyaa ... u ppl baru only jadi bapak oso wanna complain and give excuses meh ??
look at me laa .. hahahahahaa

bad bad bapak...
don't give bad example to us...young (n leng chai too) people like me and others...

eqeqeqeqeq...

waa....many ppl becoming bapak oredi...

now have to call ..bapaks2 ler....ekeekeke.....good good...now you know how it feel to jaga the baby!!! isk isk isk....anyway..congrats..to new bapaks!1

wakakaak..wei..TT ler??? when??

TTT ? when ?

we always do TTT at Mamak...
why don't this time we do it...more exclusive...we go TTT somewhere in big budget hotel...

heeee...

errkk..

big budget hotel????

that day in MC D oso failed..
wakaakakakaa

wakakakak...

normal TT -> air tambah = RM1
hotel TT -> air tambah = RM5

walaanehhhh...

mike...

i tot you have taken over the GB job???

rite issit??? ehehehehe..then called ler for TT!!!

wakaakakkakaka...thirsty wei!!

heeee...
nope...
it's fully handed over to netmatrix... :D

Eh no lar. I was never guru besar la. I was the quiet fat cheerleader. hahaha. But whoever wants to organize a TT can do so la. i think u call any old timers here sure got some would turn up. Last TT also like that right?

err...this weekend...as in Friday rite!!!

ok ler...sifu chinozie...

you make the proper calling2 ler....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom