Zerotohundred.com Goes to Japan

bosozoku

Dec 31, 2005
bangkai_jk said:
haha.. if for me i dun wan buy control car lo.. i wan to buy all the new parts for my car... haha:shades_smile:

Hi “bangkai_jk”… its ridicules if someone especially ‘car freaks’ who went to ‘The Car Heaven’ and came back empty handed ma… :angel_smile: to be frank I would love to bring back this chic called ‘Silvia’ home & meet my old man.:cry_smile:

Gen2(Mivec)

Jan 12, 2006
Interesting places dude!!!! Octopus balls, Yummy.. Mini skirt school girls..... wow, i love it!!!

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
bosozoku said:
Hi “bangkai_jk”… its ridicules if someone especially ‘car freaks’ who went to ‘The Car Heaven’ and came back empty handed ma… :angel_smile: to be frank I would love to bring back this chic called ‘Silvia’ home & meet my old man.:cry_smile:
ahaha... nice nice... if like this i wan to bring one special car that design by myself.. and then ask honda make for me... hahaha:cyclops:

bosozoku

Dec 31, 2005
Everythin can wan...

bangkai_jk said:
ahaha... nice nice... if like this i wan to bring one special car that design by myself.. and then ask honda make for me... hahaha:cyclops:
:shocked: yours already cun2 wan...why find another? Unless you want to Turbo charge+Supa’charge your Vtec & burn rubber every weekend... the special car only for "girl hunting" like this ok ma.:angel_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, to all Sifu. i faced this problems since yesterday. the ABS and the Handbrake lights constant illuminated since yesterday. Since today is a Deepavali Public Holiday, so, i plan to send my car to Toyota SC for checking because my car is still under warranty. i also went to other workshop today to check and see whether my car chassis or brake part got problems or not. but the boss told me that my car everything goes well and seem like nothing happen to my car. we also tried to reset the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience