Malaysia's Favourite Petrol as voted by Zerotohundred.com's Readers - Not a paid ad

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

After over 1000 votes in less than a week of 5 available petrol brands available here in Malaysia, results clearly illustrate the automotive enthusiast's favourite pumps. While it's surprising that more than half the votes went to Shell, it's interesting to know, the top most established brand in Malaysia, Petronas didn't receive the votes it seem to deserve. We'd like to hear more from you, do post your reasons of choice and findings of the fuels.

This is not a paid advertisement and the poll was ran here

Attachments

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
Re: Malaysia's Favourite Petrol as voted by Zerotohundred.com's Readers - Not a paid

i still feel Petronas is the best after trying all other brands

jason4883

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Selangor
Re: Malaysia's Favourite Petrol as voted by Zerotohundred.com's Readers - Not a paid

Petronas gives me more mileage.

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com

seriously, ESSO and BHP is better than SHELL but i get alot of discount from SHELL citibank so i got no choice but stick with it...

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!

seriously, ESSO and BHP is better than SHELL but i get alot of discount from SHELL citibank so i got no choice but stick with it...
yeah i feel the shell v power is totally overrated
the oni good sheel fuel is v power racing
its the best pump gas in malaysia hands down :adore:
but dam expensive

Adeen

2,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2006
kl

i just use esso/mobil because of the better rewards they offer....:D

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com

petronas ftw. Because it's a local company. They are the biggest (i think) contributor to our economy after all. So guys, try to use petronas if possible

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor

I vouch for ESSO/Mobil.... empirically, all brands gave me the same feeling... it's just that ESSO/Mobil Smile Card gave them the edge.... I can redeem points for petrol when times are hard

....btw, using Synergy 5000 (RON95) for my turbocharge 4cyl kancil...

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur

I hope there is an independent testing of the different brands of fuel in terms of their performance and fuel economy. As for my, I FEEL Esso and Petronas is better than Shell, but I use Shell only for the sake of Bonuslink points.

dariusd

From Facebook
Aug 19, 2010
www.facebook.com

petronas gives more mileage here too... but use shell during "ferrari promotions" only...

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com

i go all out for BHP...the only petrol that makes me feel the car lighter every time i pump in....the prob is there are really few of them....

VectorX2

Known Member
Aug 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

i use shell because shell is everywhere.... hahaha... and there is a few around my house... cheers :biggrin:

zenom

Known Member
Dec 17, 2006

i fill up my E65 beamer tank with Ron97 from either petronas and shell . i dont give a damn bout bonuslink points or whatever reward they promoting . RON95 is cheap but cost me all 8 spark plugs to change before so thats enuf :)

fakanetic

Mar 21, 2006

i go shell...confirm ada 97!
love petronas...but lack of 97

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just wanted to know that there any aftermarket performance part or mods can load lsd into proton fwd gearbox? Sound new to me.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience