need help......

nician

Jun 28, 2007
hey....guys.....need help here....
my car wira 1.5 carby.....it cut ooff like injection cars at 5500rpm.....letup letup sound....any1 knows wats the problem??i juz another carb oso stil cant solve the problem....any1 knows the solution...plssss help me.....T.Q

dreamsquall

Aug 9, 2007
wira 1.5 might have the electronic circuit board problem in history. if u have letup sound, try ask ur mechanic to check the board. i forgot wira efi or carb hav this kind of problem according to my mechanic. replacing the brand new will be costly.hope urs still in condition

nician

Jun 28, 2007
2day i juz change the distributor.....but the same thing happen....really no idea wats gone wrong.....plsssss help....

nician

Jun 28, 2007
hmm....will it b the valve clearance??b 4 tis thing happen....actually i juz install a hi-cam made in australia....but wen install nvr happen tis thing...after driving 4 1 day then only it letup letup at 5500rpm...

nician

Jun 28, 2007
sound like ur engine is run lean.
Hmmm...i try 2 tune it up n c...i juz change the plug cable oso same....any1 try hav tis problem b4....plsss giv me some info....
T.Q

hey....guys.....need help here....
my car wira 1.5 carby.....it cut ooff like injection cars at 5500rpm.....letup letup sound....any1 knows wats the problem??i juz another carb oso stil cant solve the problem....any1 knows the solution...plssss help me.....T.Q
carby dun have rev limiter lar...
anyway, check distributor and plugs... hows ur idle??... ok??...

Problems With 4G93 Eterna
Hi to all the sifu out there,
I hope that i could get some help from you guy, I am driving a rojak transplanted 4G93 eterna engine which the transmission had been converted from automatic to manual and are using MMC 6123 ECU.(base is 1.5auto wiring then rojak to plug wit tis ecu )

Here my problem