Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

[WTS] Short Shifter~~~RM 140 only!!!

R3l3orN

500 RPM
Oct 10, 2004
Kepong, KL
Visit site
I manage to get several units of short shifter from my friend who juz open a car mechanic shop recently!! It's brand NEW, not used item!!

The short shifter will b fit Wira, Wira Aeroback, Satria, Satria GTi and Putra and the price is RM 140 and all the short shifters are come with chrome colour only........

Who's interest w/ this item, pls PM me.......thanks!!!

Last edited:

R3l3orN

500 RPM
Oct 10, 2004
Kepong, KL
Visit site
It's not the adjustable type, juz normal short shifter, u ll feel it on the spot u install this thing, very fun & fast when u shift!!!

My price is RM140 firm, pls dun offer any other price!!! Especially RM100 !!!!

Dun think it's good to buy the adjustable type, all adjustable's things didnt mean all good!! If u use adjustable short shifter, it's ll easy to loose when u use it for a long time (My mechanic told me bout this)!!!

doktahu

Known Member
Nov 27, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
dude.. can it fix into saga wan???? ;) .. my fren looking for dis stuff :D

eViLz

Feb 7, 2005
aMpaNg, iPoH
evilz.cjb.net
heh... nice price!~

im using this in my satria... very nice shift.... onli that sumtimes its quite keras to change gears.....

but its better than normal shift.... try la guys.... been using it 2 yrs + now, still working fine...

bout the adjustable ones, maybe he's right, it wont last long as the material is not that sturdy....

try la, u wont regret.... i dunt regret buying mine....

fyi, had to take off my gear lock coz cannot fit using the shift gear.... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It's no secret that Lotus is expected to introduce up to five new models at the upcoming Paris Motor Show. Among these five new concepts are two new front-engined GT models, a roadster, the new Esprit and a mystery model taunted to be a new supercar to take on the likes of Ferrari, Mclaren and Lamborghini.

Well, according to reports online, Lotus has officially confirmed the latter.

The Malaysian-owned...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience