[WTS] LED Digital Volt Meter, Digital Volt Meter And Alternator Meter!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

[WTS] LED Digital Volt Meter, Digital Volt Meter And Alternator Meter!

phlwoo

Apr 20, 2006
LED Digital Volt to monitor or keeping an eye on the electrolyte level but also ensuring that the charging voltage operates within strict limits. Able to view when will the battery weak and alternator did not work. For those who prefer clean look at the dashboard,this is the product you want. It can also be a gift to loves ones or parents, which it is easier for them to monitor inside rather than have to open the front bonnet everytime to check the battery health. Hence, its is small and compact.

Price:PROMO PRICE: RM55 only!

Warranty: 3 months Manufacturer Warranty

Dealing method: COD only. Weekdays Daytime (Sunway Pyramid) and at SS2,Petaling Jaya (evening or night). Weekends at SS2, Petaling Jaya or nearby. Certain time only
- Postage can be arrange for digital volt meter only if buyer pay. (Postage will be via poslaju or other courier services)

No installation provided.
Location of seller:Petaling Jaya,SS2

Contact method/details: Pm me, leave msg here, or visit http://batteryrack.weebly.com for more information and pictures of the products.

Age of item: NEW In the BOX

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have one converted MIVEC + 1.8 block,
Recently i notice alot of car magazine also feature the same modification but their engine is not high and no need to jack up the front hood and still can use back the original extractor cover.

I have ask my mekanik he said all modified mivec with 1.8 block will be slightly higher because of the longer 1.8 block so need to jack up the front hood.

My question is
Is it possible to make it so that the mivec + 1.8block is not that high and how they...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience