Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

[WTS] 2002 Wira Mivec Turbo

deVilz Inc

Known Member
Dec 15, 2003
Carjunk
Thanks mag9556! A lot of time, money and effort was put in to convert her from stock standard to this setup but it was well worth it. Hey who knows, you might just be able to afford it :driver::rock:
Appreciate the bump!

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Thanks mag9556! A lot of time, money and effort was put in to convert her from stock standard to this setup but it was well worth it. Hey who knows, you might just be able to afford it :driver::rock:
Appreciate the bump!
sorry man.. really can not already coz house got 2 turbo cars liao d... not easy to maintain man.. somemore wife is a car killer where dont know how to take care of cars thus manual.. later old man leg putus man..

Anyway.. good luck to you!!

Another bump for you today...
:biggrin::nurse::nurse::nurse::nurse:

deVilz Inc

Known Member
Dec 15, 2003
Carjunk
Hi Mike,
sorry for the late reply. 261.4 hp on wheel @ 0.9 bar low boost. And this was done on a dyno dynamics machine not on a dynojet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

everyone knows dish cleaner will dry up our clear coat if we use it as car shampoo but certain people might not know. i use to do that when i was 18 on my wira. as long i find its clean, who cares? :biggrin: today, as i know what is detailing i never use dish cleaner to wash my car anymore but my mom did. she use dish cleaner to wash her car for like 4 years alredi since she got her car but sometimes i help her wash with car shampoo of course. here is the result after for so long, and also...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience