WTB: Looking For Accord CF4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

WTB: Looking For Accord CF4

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
i saw the motor trader got 1 in sunway silver colour..........advertised quite some times i think 6xk.full loan stated there...........wondering what problem with the car so long no taker............
pricewise bro,...
thatz a VTS, cfmd.
2.0 SOHV VTEC
last time he put 7X,XXX,...
then drop to 6X,XXX now,... already half year advertise,...

i got 1 unit CF4 manual year 97/99,fuly onv. to EURO-R interior,b/kit........
rm78,888.........
how much d/p u hv?.......CF4 can't full loan la,bro!.........
the white SiR-T in mttrader prev also, ah, bro? nicey! with mugen spoiler and torneo rear also i think,... modulo bdkits,... if i recall properly.

steven,... our taiko yetack no need loan,... cash cash cash,... wuwuwuu!

[email protected]

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
PJ / PUCHONG
cash.............ehehehe i wish also...........eheeh anyway....previously our group of cf4 always meet up and a lots of activity....damn shiok...........then all sold out all bought the beemer together.........after so many car....the CF4 still the best for daily drive car.............

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
cash.............ehehehe i wish also...........eheeh anyway....previously our group of cf4 always meet up and a lots of activity....damn shiok...........then all sold out all bought the beemer together.........after so many car....the CF4 still the best for daily drive car.............
the group in KL also meet every friday nite,... too bad me in penang, if not also can join tt often,...

nice guyz all,... i was with the super tt in august,... 12 cars came,... including me and ipoh sato san.

wahhhhhh all buy beemer,...

bro yetack,... show ur partial reg plate number,... maybe one of the otais here driving ur car now lehhhh,...

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
reviving this thread,...

so,... bro toiletman,...
bought ur car???

then we can recruit u in the gang

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
fobs, fax to bro toiletman the form.....dont forget picture 2 keping.....passport saiz....hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All ZTHian,

I am terrible disturbed this morning when i woke up and on my way to work, just to find out that my car is unusually high than usual....it made me want to faint when i saw all my Yokohamas rubber gone!!! together with TE-37 (akthough its a cheapo replicas but hey, car need rims and tires to move!!!)....

It made me even sicker when i turn on my left side just to see my sister in law standard Gen2 rims and tyres also all gone....

Beware and please be more careful guys...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience