WTB: Datsun 240z or 260z

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
how much is ur ideal price, u know its not cheap, and it goes upward 30-40k now!

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Ivan: a boxer engine fan moving on to inline 6? hmm... it's quite hard to get people to offer you a rare classic like this. Usually people who owns this type of ride would rarely wanna part with it... u gotta really look hard and search everywhere for it..

Try to find a good chassis if you can. Engine wise it can be rebuilt or be replaced by another from a salvage yard... Chassis is truly important as that's the foundation of your ride. If you get one that's either twisted or rusted beyond repairs then it will be pointless as your other options to this would be quite 'not so legal'.

All in all, i wish u good luck ya? :) oh ya, another thing, there's no ideal price to a ride of this stature... it all depends on how much u r willing to pay for a ride that you love... but of course it's all cash but i doubt it would be an issue for a young CEO like yourself. Don't mind kevin, he has this tendency to ensure people's pocket is safe... lol

Last edited:

Ivan Hmw

From Facebook
Aug 19, 2010
www.facebook.com
haha yeah :( very hard to find classic babe... even my parent looking for this as well...
we found 280zx but not 280z .... anyway need time to search for it..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all sifus here, anyone have sent your car to Yen Fatt Car Spraying in Kg. Subang? Pls share your experience with me. Any good/bad?

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience