[WTA] Myvi Engine and Aircond problem

automotivetrading

Sep 17, 2011
Kuching
Hi,

I got this problem with my engine. It cant start. When I turn the key, there is this one "tick" sound only. Tried many times but everytime I turn the key, the one "tick" sound come out only. Is it the battery problem or anyone experience this before? The car was not use for 12 hours only.

Also, before my engine problem, my air cond have this weird sound when the A/C is turn on. Like there is a loud noise in the engine and when I rev the car, the noise gets louder. When I turn off the A/C but leave the fan on, it go back to being quiet. And sometimes when the A/C is not cold, there's no sound in the engine but when it starts to get cold again, there's this loud noise again. Whats the problem? A/C compressor? T_T Can someone tell me what's the problem?

I'm driving a 2006 Myvi 1.3 M.

Thanks in advance!

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
1st check your battery, turn on your headlamps, is the light dim? if yes, battery is faulty.
2nd if lights ok, suspect your alternator not charging or starter problem, get a mech to check the voltage on battery & alternator.

for the aircond compressor, not sure, u need a aircond tech to diagnose yr problem.

lameshit

Sep 17, 2011
Johor Bahru
Happened to me too I week never drive my vehicle, this is normal procedure, just hart up a while drive a few rounds should be ok after the up as the battery is weak,

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
The air con thing sounds like you have a faulty compressor, or the magnetic clutch in the compressor needs changing (probably the cheaper alternative). Denso Glenmarie should be able to diagnose and fix the problem reliably.

Oct 23, 2011
klang
hi,i m sam,i suspect ur myvi air cond leaking gas,if gas inadequate compressor have some noise,servece will be jam(kong),must repair that leaking 1st,after that refill (pag)oil for compressor,but this conceive only,if need to confirm,need to sent to shop for check,u also can sent to my shop for checking free,my shop at No.90,jalan meru,batu 1 1/2,41050 Klang,Selangor Darul Ehsan.Tel:03-33434699.have any problem can contact me. TQ

sgwangacc

Known Member
Oct 17, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
www.sgwangacc.com.my
Hi,

I got this problem with my engine. It cant start. When I turn the key, there is this one "tick" sound only. Tried many times but everytime I turn the key, the one "tick" sound come out only. Is it the battery problem or anyone experience this before? The car was not use for 12 hours only.

Also, before my engine problem, my air cond have this weird sound when the A/C is turn on. Like there is a loud noise in the engine and when I rev the car, the noise gets louder. When I turn off the A/C but leave the fan on, it go back to being quiet. And sometimes when the A/C is not cold, there's no sound in the engine but when it starts to get cold again, there's this loud noise again. Whats the problem? A/C compressor? T_T Can someone tell me what's the problem?

I'm driving a 2006 Myvi 1.3 M.

Thanks in advance!
Looking into your A/C problem, it may possibly relate to the compressor issue which indicated by Sam.
Yet, do you mind explain much clearer on how the noise sounds (with vibration)? how the condition of cold & not cold happens to your A/C? It may relate to the other related parts, e.g. belt, etc.

Last edited:

sotplugDESIGNER

Apr 20, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
tumpang thread...

my myvi aircond blow warm air during hot afternoon but cold at night/morning... changed 3rd compressor, changed valve, service whole system, added 10" fan in front of condenser but end up still the same... if really hot weather then warm air + water temp raise...

now aircond boss suggested me to relocate my condenser to rear inner bumper area and guarantee cold otherwise no need to pay...is this logically/workable?

FYI my myvi turbocharged... thanks!

Shazril Ikhwan

From Facebook
Sep 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
tumpang thread...

my myvi aircond blow warm air during hot afternoon but cold at night/morning... changed 3rd compressor, changed valve, service whole system, added 10" fan in front of condenser but end up still the same... if really hot weather then warm air + water temp raise...

now aircond boss suggested me to relocate my condenser to rear inner bumper area and guarantee cold otherwise no need to pay...is this logically/workable?

FYI my myvi turbocharged... thanks!
BIASA LA TURBO. hahaha, Myvi is like that, even i added extra fan and feels the same, but about the relocating condenser, MIGHT work(Logically thinking).

If you have done it, please do tell me how is the A/C. Will consider on it.

Turborized

Known Member
Jun 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
BIASA LA TURBO. hahaha, Myvi is like that, even i added extra fan and feels the same, but about the relocating condenser, MIGHT work(Logically thinking).

(Accidently logged in with my Facebook account)

sotplugDESIGNER

Apr 20, 2004
Selangor
Visit site

relocated my condenser to rear side on last week... the condenser just placed under the rear trunk with 12" fan ON whenever i on aircond... first day the piping burst and gas fully leaked after 20min drive caused by high pressure + nut on piping loose...

second day send back to aircond shop to replace new condenser(recommended by boss without extra charge) and added a gas filter (without charge too)...

third day tested by outstation to kuantan, so far so good, not as cool as ori myvi during hot afternoon but at least wayyyyy better than previous... cold like hell during morning, night time and rainy days... and water temp slightly drop 1-2mm once a while (FYI my radiator fan always ON too)...

my conclusion... im satisfied with the mod coz both aircond and engine are cooler than before and the price is acceptable :driver:

sgwangacc

Known Member
Oct 17, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
www.sgwangacc.com.my
relocated my condenser to rear side on last week... the condenser just placed under the rear trunk with 12" fan ON whenever i on aircond... first day the piping burst and gas fully leaked after 20min drive caused by high pressure + nut on piping loose...

second day send back to aircond shop to replace new condenser(recommended by boss without extra charge) and added a gas filter (without charge too)...

third day tested by outstation to kuantan, so far so good, not as cool as ori myvi during hot afternoon but at least wayyyyy better than previous... cold like hell during morning, night time and rainy days... and water temp slightly drop 1-2mm once a while (FYI my radiator fan always ON too)...

my conclusion... im satisfied with the mod coz both aircond and engine are cooler than before and the price is acceptable :driver:
hi~ just curious how the modified parts look like.. mind show us few pic? :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GuO7v-FN0gY" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="250" width="335"></iframe>

What Top Gear would look like in the future when all car reviews are done through driving simulators like say, Gran Turismo 10. In this video you'd see Jeremy Clarkson being artificially embedded into the 3D world of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience