WTA-> Convertion to manual gearbox.

Jack9531

Known Member
Jun 18, 2008
Selangor
Anyone ever convert altezza auto gearbox to manual gearbox without changing the engine?
:confused:

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Anyone ever convert altezza auto gearbox to manual gearbox without changing the engine?
:confused:
Yeah i know a guy did it for his auto altezza before. U try asking rinagi(brian).

Last edited:

ST56J

Known Member
Feb 23, 2008
well but i heard if u just change from auto to manual GB.. u gotta change alot of things... such as the ecu, the axle, and the list goes on... maybe better to get a whole engine transplant by getting a manual half cut. That is if it could be found...

Bump: well but i heard if u just change from auto to manual GB.. u gotta change alot of things... such as the ecu, the axle, and the list goes on... maybe better to get a whole engine transplant by getting a manual half cut. That is if it could be found...

DjAtB

Known Member
Dec 26, 2005
well but i heard if u just change from auto to manual GB.. u gotta change alot of things... such as the ecu, the axle, and the list goes on... maybe better to get a whole engine transplant by getting a manual half cut. That is if it could be found...

Bump: well but i heard if u just change from auto to manual GB.. u gotta change alot of things... such as the ecu, the axle, and the list goes on... maybe better to get a whole engine transplant by getting a manual half cut. That is if it could be found...
Yeah, just like what i did to my tezza about 5-6 months ago....get a half cut n put all the stuff in...except for my engine la..hehehe.....running very smooth n nice..heheheehe....

platinum

Known Member
Aug 28, 2006
Anyone interested, i have the complete manual gearbox with Tom's flywheel, Axle with LSD, Long Shaft, ECU + wiring, Manual meter and even engine with TODA valve spring and TRD metal gasket for sale....

Will not sell separately. All this are taken out from my car with very good condition.

Call * 012-320 2048 * for the best price.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I used to post in this section but Mr Moderator moved me to Perdana V6 section. I prefer to be here so I'll start writing here instead. No offence to the other forums, but I think it will be better to stick to DIYers.

I am so embarrased to tell you that I haven't gone very far with this project. Been so busy with a new born and all. All I have done is cleaning the alloyed Al housing (even that I am not done yet). You can see I have two spare F4A23s. Don't ask me why I bought two. Maybe...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience