Windscreen Wipers

general

Known Member
Apr 9, 2004
Penang
www.protonmania.com
Originally posted by ezwong2002@Apr 26 2004, 10:17 AM
so... any other users which has used this.. and proven to be as good as the advertisement?
i have been using this dura-edge rm69 for 3 months. when the sales personel from the company install it, he wet my windscreen with the sprinkle & let the wiper running for about 15-20 seconds. have to do that becoz of the material HTV Silicone. any way i'm happy with the result. No need for me to pull up my wiper when i park my car outside. another thing is the wiper will make a layer on your windscreen that make it clearer especially when in the heavy rain.
Yes, silicone wiper will make some noise but only when the windscreen is too dry & under hot weather and that sound just for a while. for me this dura- edge RM69 is worth to have it.

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
Even the BEST dura edge grade wipers can't beat the PIAA one.

S_04

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
yes i was in kakimoto sunway yesterday ..a lot of ppl came to buy Dura-edge they said log life warantee........................

deftons

Known Member
Feb 13, 2004
Visit site
beside kakimotor..where else can we buy this dura-edge wiper..? ;)

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
been using my first set of DURA-EDGE wipers for me Kancil and that lasted 2+years!

cost me only RM50!!

but i spoilt it by using some chemical to clean the blade @##$#@$%#@$
so i bought another set, RM60++ during KLIMS

still working GREAT till now...

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
ninja why didn't just claim warranty?

caNnonDa|e

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
only silicon based wiper can go through rain-x

other rubber will tand to make it skipping

did u notice dura wiper have ticker blade compare to piaa which using a very thin blade.

thats why piaa are better in performance, it is very soft compare to dura wipers.

deftons

Known Member
Feb 13, 2004
Visit site
i wonder those wiper blade sell by EON service centre is made of rubber or silicon? anyone got idea ?

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Im using the RM69 dura-edge wipers also, only been a month I think. But then I noticed that it doesnt wipe the screen very clearly, of course I cant expect it to be totally clear from water la but some always remain on the screen... is it normal?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Sifus,

Need your advice on the matter above. Recently when I shift the mmt gearbox to D the light was ok then a few seconds later the D light is blinking. What is the reason? After that I pull over at the road shoulder and engagse to N but the D light is still blinking.

Also, when I try to engage the E and S mode the selector indicator is not shown at the panel cluster.

I never experience this before.Please help... :banghead:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience