Windscreen Wipers

general

Apr 9, 2004
www.protonmania.com
Originally posted by ezwong2002@Apr 26 2004, 10:17 AM
so... any other users which has used this.. and proven to be as good as the advertisement?
i have been using this dura-edge rm69 for 3 months. when the sales personel from the company install it, he wet my windscreen with the sprinkle & let the wiper running for about 15-20 seconds. have to do that becoz of the material HTV Silicone. any way i'm happy with the result. No need for me to pull up my wiper when i park my car outside. another thing is the wiper will make a layer on your windscreen that make it clearer especially when in the heavy rain.
Yes, silicone wiper will make some noise but only when the windscreen is too dry & under hot weather and that sound just for a while. for me this dura- edge RM69 is worth to have it.

cyclonite

Nov 27, 2003
Even the BEST dura edge grade wipers can't beat the PIAA one.

S_04

yes i was in kakimoto sunway yesterday ..a lot of ppl came to buy Dura-edge they said log life warantee........................

deftons

Feb 13, 2004
beside kakimotor..where else can we buy this dura-edge wiper..? ;)

ninja_iga

Dec 1, 2003
been using my first set of DURA-EDGE wipers for me Kancil and that lasted 2+years!

cost me only RM50!!

but i spoilt it by using some chemical to clean the blade @##$#@$%#@$
so i bought another set, RM60++ during KLIMS

still working GREAT till now...

cyclonite

Nov 27, 2003
ninja why didn't just claim warranty?

caNnonDa|e

only silicon based wiper can go through rain-x

other rubber will tand to make it skipping

did u notice dura wiper have ticker blade compare to piaa which using a very thin blade.

thats why piaa are better in performance, it is very soft compare to dura wipers.

deftons

Feb 13, 2004
i wonder those wiper blade sell by EON service centre is made of rubber or silicon? anyone got idea ?

Zeroed

Im using the RM69 dura-edge wipers also, only been a month I think. But then I noticed that it doesnt wipe the screen very clearly, of course I cant expect it to be totally clear from water la but some always remain on the screen... is it normal?

Dear Sifus,

Need your advice on the matter above. Recently when I shift the mmt gearbox to D the light was ok then a few seconds later the D light is blinking. What is the reason? After that I pull over at the road shoulder and engagse to N but the D light is still blinking.

Also, when I try to engage the E and S mode the selector indicator is not shown at the panel cluster.

I never experience this before.Please help... :banghead: