Windscreen Wipers

deftons

Feb 13, 2004
beside kakimotor..where else can we buy this dura-edge wiper..? ;)

ninja_iga

Dec 1, 2003
been using my first set of DURA-EDGE wipers for me Kancil and that lasted 2+years!

cost me only RM50!!

but i spoilt it by using some chemical to clean the blade @##$#@$%#@$
so i bought another set, RM60++ during KLIMS

still working GREAT till now...

cyclonite

Nov 27, 2003
ninja why didn't just claim warranty?

caNnonDa|e

only silicon based wiper can go through rain-x

other rubber will tand to make it skipping

did u notice dura wiper have ticker blade compare to piaa which using a very thin blade.

thats why piaa are better in performance, it is very soft compare to dura wipers.

deftons

Feb 13, 2004
i wonder those wiper blade sell by EON service centre is made of rubber or silicon? anyone got idea ?

Zeroed

Im using the RM69 dura-edge wipers also, only been a month I think. But then I noticed that it doesnt wipe the screen very clearly, of course I cant expect it to be totally clear from water la but some always remain on the screen... is it normal?

coldfish

Feb 21, 2004
Originally posted by GSR5559@Apr 20 2004, 09:39 PM
i jus bought one from cosway if im not mistaken ..mom bought it for me..veri cheap i guess..wenever i wipe my windscreen..got those squeeking sound like the wiper stick veri hard to the windscreen..is it becus of the blade is not good ..the wiper looks veri dry indeed..even wen its raining heavily..the wiper veri noisy..i think its the blade prob..unlike other cars veri quiet and smooth wen wiping..
my girl's car using bosch and she gets very mild squeaks sometime.
i'm using PIAA lightspeed wipers and i get squeaks on one side only (the longer one). i believe it's more of the fitment and force exerted by the wipers on the windshield more than the blades being bad. otherwise, how come only one of my wiper squeaks? and it's only squeaking at the area closer to the wiper pivot, not the entire wiper.

SWV-siliconwiperversion

Apr 21, 2005
Pandan Indah KL
www.sanwonventure.com
SWV-Silicon Wiper recommendation

Dear All Forumnist,
i represent SWV silicon wiper which comes with Guarantee for As long as you own your vehicle terms and door to door installtion + Service at no extra charges within Klang Valley only. Price are range from RM69 to RM120

Any owners/drivers current using/used before about this 2 type of cars (Honda Civic 2.0 VS Toyota Altis 2.0) got any feedback/comment. wanna some ideas about this 2 type of car, hard to take decision buy which car better. Anyway thank first for any comment given.:driver: