petrol injector cleaner

abaraikun

Dec 29, 2013
Dear all sifus,

is the Petrol injector cleaner really useful to old car? any review from sifus?

is it recommend to use on 9 yrs car?

many thanks :)

Does help a little. But best to take a highway drive of 110kph for a while to clean both injectors and some carbon. Or take outstation trip....:driver:

agreed,brand of fuel does play a minor role too.
i stick to caltex whenever possible.

if you dont mind then let bro vr2turbo to drive your car for a week and dpnt forget
to give it to him with full tank of fuel.

Don't bother....

Won't be noticeable. If your injectors are faulty.. then it won't help either... Just pump a tank of good petrol *cough* Euro 4M RON 97 *cough*, wait until the engine has warmed up and take it out for a full throttle blast on highways.

agreed,brand of fuel does play a minor role too.
i stick to caltex whenever possible.

if you dont mind then let bro vr2turbo to drive your car for a week and dpnt forget
to give it to him with full tank of fuel.
He can go blast it himself, no need pass to me mah!.....hahahha:rofl:

Old cars - I would recommend doing injector cleaning. Usually 70 per injector using the machine. Does help a little especially for cars that old

If anyone follows ChrisFix on youtube, he recently did a test on different fuel cleaners and so far all of them are quite useless.

But I am amazed when he displayed the cleaning power of water and seafoam. Been watching his videos for a while now. Gonna try it with distilled water or a mixture of alcohol by spraying into the manifold via spray bottle some day when i got the time.

Performance Auto Transmissions

Ross Racing is committed to bringing you the industry's finest rebuilt performance and racing transmissions, custom high stall torque converters, shift kits and state of the art high performance transmission parts, upgrades and components.

At Ross Racing we strive to be the leader in every category - from late model domestic truck and passenger car automatics to high tech import performance and race transmissions.

All of our components and...