why malaysia car maker never bother to make turbo car

guest18

Known Member
why malaysia car maker never bothered with making turbo car ...

like perodua ... where fitting a l200 turbo engine would save more fuel and have more power compare to 850 cc

Manufacturer Nowadays Will Not Opt For Turbo Solution

Examples:-
Mazda-RX8
Nissan-Fairlady Z, Skyline
Toyota-Celica,Supra

Local car's engine with NA can't leven ast long , still you expects a Turbo fitted?

cos ..if malaysia create a proton turbo car....hahaha..you know what happen la...racing la.. after that accident....cos if proton got turbo car..sure cheaper than other brand wan mah.....hahahha...:D :D ..then everywhere also got turbo car edi....on the road, every car also got turbo.....hahhahaha

sakuraguy said:
malaysian NA cars already got problem.. if they make TURBO cars .. more worst problem leh ..

mayb turbocharger at that time will become another part wic makes spare parts shop earns a lot....:D

All the marketing shit lah..
If normal cars have turbo how shops gonna sell their goods? Everyone will be having turbo on the road.. Turbo systems won't be significant anymore.

You will see aunties standing beside the road with their ride's hood open and trying to act like they're in The Fast And Furious. Hahaha! Just kidding there.

But seriously, i guess the malaysian government just wants their people to get local cars at affordable price lah.. It's more of a transport/convenience thing. Rather than speed, which we all here loveee ehhhh dudes!! :D .. :) .. :cool: .. :p !

rps13_R said:
Manufacturer Nowadays Will Not Opt For Turbo Solution

Examples:-
Mazda-RX8
Nissan-Fairlady Z, Skyline
Toyota-Celica,Supra

its mainly coz of the tougher emission laws put in place..

mitsu and subrau comes out with evo n wrx bcos (if i'm not wrong) of the WRC regulations which states tat the car they use must b production cars with similar spec...

honda dun take part in WRC...and their flagship engine has always been vtec...

u see aunties fetching their children from the school
*kapisshhh* *kapisshhh*
and zig zag here and there without giving signals...
scary -_-

guest18 said:
why malaysia car maker never bothered with making turbo car ...

like perodua ... where fitting a l200 turbo engine would save more fuel and have more power compare to 850 cc

there are enough disrespectful driver on the road already,even with kancil 660.not to mention if they come out with turbo.

kinki_kidz® said:
u see aunties fetching their children from the school
*kapisshhh* *kapisshhh*
and zig zag here and there without giving signals...
scary -_-

LOL:lol:

no lah..if they want to get a turbo engine, they have to buy it from mitsubishi. they r paying so much for 4g15 n 4g13 tat is damn old(i think more than 20 yr old liau). can u imagine how much mitsu gonna charge proton? maybe wait till mitsu want to throw VR4 engine down the drain then they sell to proton cheaper a bit lor.

murcielago said:
no lah..if they want to get a turbo engine, they have to buy it from mitsubishi. they r paying so much for 4g15 n 4g13 tat is damn old(i think more than 20 yr old liau). can u imagine how much mitsu gonna charge proton? maybe wait till mitsu want to throw VR4 engine down the drain then they sell to proton cheaper a bit lor.

I can't imagine how much mitsubishi is gonna charge proton, fill me in.

coa turbo cars is more expensive to service n the roads in m'sia not suitable for fast cars, so many traffic jams n speed trap wif a max of 110kmph. compare wif US, some roads allow u to reach a max of 140kmph.

Top Bottom