Why girls like Ah Beng

ky69

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
Do u notice many pretty girls or any girls like Ah Beng type of guy(i mean fei chai)
What make them so special attract so many girls
When they talk 10 words,9 words is bad mouth all the "tiu" and "ma"
Dunno english,like to speak cantonese or hokkien
Don't like to have steady job.
Only have 1 pros from them free and easy(no need to work can go anywhere,anytime) have a mod car(modify their car and their sound system in the car).
Anyone here is Ah Beng don't get me wrong.I just wanna know what make u so attactive.

Last edited:

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
fei chai? there is 2 ways of expression bro...fei chai - fat s*hai, fei chai - flying s*hai...which one u are referring to bro? :biggrin:

ky69

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
I am junior member,i dunno this tread come out before.I mean samseng type of guy.Gold hair and load of bad mouth

ModMaestro

Known Member
Jun 13, 2005
PJ & Sandakan
no offence, no need to apologise also.

Ar damn, just when I thought you meant fei chai as in fat fuck. Too bad, at least I can still dream about pretty girls falling over me.

justin_vspec

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
ky69 said:
Do u notice many pretty girls or any girls like Ah Beng type of guy(i mean fei chai)
What make them so special attract so many girls
When they talk 10 words,9 words is bad mouth all the "tiu" and "ma"
Dunno english,like to speak cantonese or hokkien
Don't like to have steady job.
Only have 1 pros from them free and easy have a mod car.
Anyone here is Ah Beng don't get me wrong.I just wanna know what make u so attactive.
Erm sorry dude but i don't get it about them free and easy have a mod car??

LanEvo8

Known Member
Jul 19, 2005
sELANGOR
U jealous about Ah Beng?Most of them are my good customer.they like to mod car and they pay me well:rock:

ky69

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
justin_vspec said:
Erm sorry dude but i don't get it about them free and easy have a mod car??
i mean they nothing to do everyday can go anywhere they like
have a mod car,have big exhaust and sound system

2zzge

500 RPM
Aug 2, 2005
kl
im a ahbeng.....fat a bit

i am ahbeng coz my face look like ahbeng oledi..... + wear a bit lousy i can become vvery ahbeng oledi

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
i guess gals find ah bengs more interesting mah... especially those gals that likes to have fun, go out drink, go movies, go disco, go pub, got ricer car with rm10k ICE to show off, got money to spend (well not all ah beng i've seen has all of them together lar.. if got they are damn rich ah bengs liau).

where got gals like to hang around with nerdy ppl (like me) who is not really interesting at all. unless you found one who like you very much and dun care you boring or anything lar....

white_bird

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2005
puchong
first of all.. wad's ur definition of AHBENG?? having a modded car means ahbeng?? having f*cking loud exhaust means ahbeng? or the stupid sound system which can only come out bass??? so i think i'm abit ahbeng but i don hav any sound system lor.. my car exhaust so loud.. haha.. but no gals like me le~~~ how come le?? *btw gold hair means ahbeng too right???

justin_vspec

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
ky69 said:
i mean they nothing to do everyday can go anywhere they like
have a mod car,have big exhaust and sound system
Haha wah like that i guess i'm an ah beng already lah..Cause almost everday i hang out at the mamak with my friends..I also have a modded car (I bet most of us here does right??) I also have a sound system..The only thing I don't have is a big exhaust..Hahaha :rock:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Firstly.... before anyone would actually answer or reply in here, let's first ask....

how does one define "ah beng"?
What are the pre-requisites in order for one to be classified as "ah beng"

After that, then only start to reply. hahahaha

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
:D "ah beng" too hard to be defined liau.. so subjective... some dun even have car also can be said as ah beng...

sometime ppl get mixed up and confused with ah beng car that more or less means ricer car, but sometime the driver not ah beng at all, maybe he just wan enter car show contest...

phua chu beng also "ah beng" :D

when see one ah beng you know at once he's an ah beng, but when ask to describe whats ah beng then most ppl might have problem already.. :D

now i dun dare define what "ah beng" really is liau..

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2004
Klang, Selangor
www.rockmotorsport.com
LanEvo8 said:
U jealous about Ah Beng?Most of them are my good customer.they like to mod car and they pay me well:rock:
wow..I like the way u put things there..lolz

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Wheel to wheel racing is what makes any race interesting, and there's no better stage for a showdown than a one make race in classic cars minus electronic aid. Here's a really cool video from the 1993 Porsche Carrera Cup Final in Hockenheim. Race drivers Uwe Alzen in the blue car and Altfrid Hager in the white are both duking it out in their 964 Carrera Cup cars. It's not only the racing...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience