who intrest to let Japanese tuner o setting yr car n mgmt?

J101

1,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2005
malaysia
im surprised theres no feedback to this thread. i thought tuned by the japanese tuners is the way to go? maybe a few heavy modders should take this golden opportunity.

J101

1,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2005
malaysia
say if they wanna pasang a new emanage or power-fc, so this would be a good time for them.

maybe you can enquire them to rechipped for you if its mildly modded. sounds good aye?

hattech-v said:
not many ppl here using management/piggyback i think...

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
since we r talking about tuning here, wanna ask some opinion.. which one is better for light mod v-tec? this case if the car using obd2... hehe

1.get the conversion harness - use obd1 ecu then use custom tuned chip
2.get the conversion harness - use obd1 ecu then try the best copy chip (e.g moogen, feels, spoon bla bla)
3.piggyback - vafc
4.piggyback - e-manage
5.apexi power fc (anyone using this here?)

eddie_vtec

500 RPM
Dec 15, 2005
hattech-v said:
since we r talking about tuning here, wanna ask some opinion.. which one is better for light mod v-tec? this case if the car using obd2... hehe

1.get the conversion harness - use obd1 ecu then use custom tuned chip
2.get the conversion harness - use obd1 ecu then try the best copy chip (e.g moogen, feels, spoon bla bla)
3.piggyback - vafc
4.piggyback - e-manage
5.apexi power fc (anyone using this here?)
i think use obd1 ecu with chip feels + emanage....

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
sasuke said:
At least a price range lah. If need to spend 1-2k for tuning then forget about it lor. If a few hundred then OK. I'm not tune for track use. Just needs his expertise to tune B series engine with e-manage or power FC professionally.
look no further then... there's a lot of few hundred bucks tuners in boleh land! there might just be one under the tree next to your house. :D

de blue's

500 RPM
May 15, 2004
for my opinion P FC is more suite to street drive....im using PFC Pro version...it was working very well after maped by Nishimiya San......

Sasuke.....if u need few hundred buck setting is not that PRO TUNER fr JAPAN....
pls pay respect a bit....his one of the top tuner in japan, same ranking like S Koyama fr JUN,Signal Auto,Top Fuel,Top secret,in japan their chage setting bout rm3200 on set ecu but in malysia he will give more lower to suite our market here....he fly here is come to do my car n not charge u air ticket ,hotel n other expeses and the same time try to do other car...

my frens pay rm3000 to other pro tuner fr japan to fly to malaysia to set his car ,on top of that have to pay him hotel ,air ticket etc

if u really ned few hundred pls look for other like 399 say early...

sasuke

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 23, 2004
de blue's said:
for my opinion P FC is more suite to street drive....im using PFC Pro version...it was working very well after maped by Nishimiya San......

Sasuke.....if u need few hundred buck setting is not that PRO TUNER fr JAPAN....
pls pay respect a bit....his one of the top tuner in japan, same ranking like S Koyama fr JUN,Signal Auto,Top Fuel,Top secret,in japan their chage setting bout rm3200 on set ecu but in malysia he will give more lower to suite our market here....he fly here is come to do my car n not charge u air ticket ,hotel n other expeses and the same time try to do other car...

my frens pay rm3000 to other pro tuner fr japan to fly to malaysia to set his car ,on top of that have to pay him hotel ,air ticket etc

I understand if just ask him to tune ONE car could cost this much. But now u are talking about a few cars here. Price should not be the same right? My a few hundreds doesn't mean just 2-300 like tune in Sunway shops leh. 8-900 could be a reasonable price for one car if we got more than 10 cars that tune together. 1.5k is the max I put for this tuner, let say not many cars want to do it. If 3k i rather put Hi Cam lor... :Not_Impressed:

J101

1,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2005
malaysia
i think its cheaper in malaysia. when they did the same group tuning in brunei, jun charged for a re-chipped and light setting for EK4 was around RM4,500. and that was the cheapest mod in that group-tuning. the rest was thousands of dollars.

i think those with at least an emanage should take this deal offer.

de blue's said:

Civic-R

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Earth
Visit site
J101 said:
im surprised theres no feedback to this thread. i thought tuned by the japanese tuners is the way to go? maybe a few heavy modders should take this golden opportunity.
He knows how to tune?Hondata ok ar?

J101

1,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2005
malaysia
japanese ems only.

you can contact AMOIL/JC since they are the dealer for hondata in sunway

JC Asia Motorsports (M) S/B
No. 17, Jalan PJS 11/7, Bandar Sunway,
46150 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Asia.

de blue's

500 RPM
May 15, 2004
j101 ...yup consider low compare with other country...

now Nishimiya San give 1st 3 car pomotion for honda v tec New Power FC +comander +setting
all in package rm4500

1st come 1st serve...

he say esially gain 20 ps after his map

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have recently replaced my old 1.5 litre 4G91 DOHC manual engine (Saloon car) with a 1.8 litre 4G93 (from an automatic transmission RVR vehicle), and I am having some problems. The car keeps jerking when driving, has a hard start and generally revs very poorly. At first I thought it was the computer box, but I bought the exact one and the problem is still there.

What could be causing this? I really have no idea?

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience