Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Which is most Feared Natural Disaster ?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Which Natural Disaster is most feared...

• Tsunami

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Earthquake

• Volcano Eruption

• Floods

• Icebergs

• Tornados

• Total voters

SDF

missing her so much
Was watching Discovery channel and there seems to be many powerful disasters coming around in our lifetime...so which of these do you think is most feared ? :biggrin:

...have to choose one meh~~~
very hard la~~

i choose tornado cos air or land also cannot survive

oh.. u can choose multiple.. :biggrin:

all are scary.... damn...

Tsunami and Earthquake will happen in malaysia first... lo

bro u watch too much 2012 liao.......................

no lar.. i've not watch it..but will definately watch when i am back in KL.. :wink:

seems like alot ppl fear earthquake...

my fear i guess for now is anything to do with WATER... :redface:
scary......

me too..... my house kena flooded 3 times.... last time.... shitzzz..

i hate anything disaster that got to do with my car...even birds shit on my car hood is consider a natural disaster!

I worried about meteorite's hit our land:rolleyes:

Tsunami - May have chances to survive..but if tsunami like the 2012 movie, then there is no chance to survive...

Earthquake - WTF if earthquake, and if u're standing on the cracked path, and drop down..imagine that.."i believe i can fly" - false statement LOL. i chose this :)

Volcano Eruption - Random chances to survive, but still 1 hit KO...negative suffering

Floods - same as tsunami, this has higher surviving chances cause wave currency is much more lower compared to tsunami..

Icebergs - not sure about tis...

Tornados - not bad wat, before u fly to somewhere u're not belong to, at least u can have the chance to view the scenery of your country in LIVE...

Tsunami - May have chances to survive..but if tsunami like the 2012 movie, then there is no chance to survive...

Earthquake - WTF if earthquake, and if u're standing on the cracked path, and drop down..imagine that.."i believe i can fly" - false statement LOL. i chose this :)

Volcano Eruption - Random chances to survive, but still 1 hit KO...negative suffering

Floods - same as tsunami, this has higher surviving chances cause wave currency is much more lower compared to tsunami..

Icebergs - not sure about tis...

Tornados - not bad wat, before u fly to somewhere u're not belong to, at least u can have the chance to view the scenery of your country in LIVE...

LOL~ your explanation so funny ^_^ Btw, I choose supernova, cant escape for everyone........

Top Bottom