Which Immobilizer (Captor or Clifford)?

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
Mar 7, 2008
Any Sifu's mind to share which brand (Captor or Clifford) of immobilizer is better and the price?

Is there any record that car thief able to hack thru Immobilizer and do really immobilizer effective in preventing car jacking and thief?

What is the different of cheaper version immobilizer that we found at Brothers compare to Clifford or Captor?

Million thank you for sharing...:adore:

Sonic Thunder

Known Member
Jun 23, 2008
personally...Clifford is da best.it prevented my r33 frm gettin smuggled 2 thailand...nt too familiar wit Captor though...hope u find da best 1.take care.

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
the concept of all immobilizer are alomst the same. But can break into diffrent type like .

1. Prox Card (cheetah, Black mamba-brothers brand and etc)
2. secret code entry (Clifford and viper have the similiar)
3. Key chain type (like oem equipt with Vios)

Most of them is base on RFID scanning and authentication type and will make use of encryption technology, the higer price u go the more features will bundle with ofcause with higer encryption level.

The main purpose with immo is basically to avoid unauthorise access of your lovely vechile and to avoid Hijak as well ...............................

Hopefully I am providing same info to you here .....

kojai

Known Member
Jun 22, 2006
malacca/jb
I'm using captor with viper alarm,
captor only protect from hijac &
viper protect breaking glass, vibration, etc
so far its good for me

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
Mar 7, 2008
Thanks Kojai...I think i'll invest in Clifford and put autolock and steering lock as well....

Just for my personal peace of mind....hehe

Bump: For Info :

Ive been informed by my bank officer that there is another Evo 6.5 kena curi last 2 week.
The owner just got the car no longer than a month and this is the second time that ive been told for such incident.

The first was happen on the bank officer himself when he just owned an Evo 6 and also no longer than 2 months...But he is very fortunate to recovered his car but everything has been completely rape in and out...Just like been thru a gang bang session....Kereta kosong when found..

Dam Scary laa...as im getting my ride this week...

Last edited:

khsim

Known Member
Apr 16, 2009
my car using the Gsm alarm now.....it:s very good for me coz sometimes when alarm bising or cut battery n the system will call n sms u (can put4 ppl to contact also)directly to inform....also can stop the car by sms n so many funtion......can consider about it....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
bro khsim, how much did u pay for ur gsm alarm and where did u install it ar?

khsim

Known Member
Apr 16, 2009
bro mizu n bro J3535.....the gsm alarm i fix is about rm 14++.....plus two way arm swith is about 6++....i fix my fren there pj ss2....maybe if u dun mind just call me 0123963277 get:the accesories boss phone number n u can compare the price....:proud::proud::proud:

Bump: sorry..type wrong......plus two way arm switch total is Rm16++....:biggrin:

Bump: sorry..type wrong......plus two way arm switch total is Rm16++....:biggrin:

khsim

Known Member
Apr 16, 2009
IES i use....but better dun go true the china or taiwan chicken brand.....my fren try the chicken brand before n always kenal towing.....

yellow crx

Aug 9, 2006
Captor
cannot detect:confused: when car in basement.
gps not funtional if forget to switch lock , operator cannot trace wheres your car....:confused::confused::confused:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
My car paintwork looks fine, but when i touch it, it feels a bit rough. I am probably being a bit anal, but is there some way to remove the roughness?? I think its caused by the fact that I park in under the hot sun for long periods (especially during work, company doesn't provide covered car park, plan to picket soon :p). I tried polishing it, but it doesn't really help. I was thinking of claying it and also getting a better car wash, the one i am using is the el-cheapo type. Will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience