7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
u cant go wrong with vios :rofl:

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
Those Cars RM1m can get meh? Not enough unless getting 2nd hand.....

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

And still got plenty RM balance.....:driver:
if I have 1mill 500k edi in fixed depo enuff 1 year earning can change car edi not worth if can edi consider 2nd hand car but pay expensive insurance+road tax+maintenance for the same car, 250k for car (on that value oso can get high class lenglui ma), another 100k get bling bling to match the car (useless got eye catching car but urself doesn't look u can own it), balance edi can use to be "buaya" for the rest of the year. as for the TS question, u have a Bimmer wit new & special plate no is good enuff coz them "high class" amoi know whats the worth of the car edi no need to approach u'll be approached instead but beware of them cougars though.

mc888

Known Member
Apr 8, 2010
Little HK
If i'm not mistaken, TS is quite 'popular' at LYN kopitiam for being 'high' all the time :biggrin:

If I'm driving a Merz but failed to dig chics, i'd just go to shaolin & become a monk forever.

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006
zth as normal...the longer you're here, the 'otai'er you're...

newbies can gtfo..*sarcasm*

answering the question = lambo or ferrari...only that..

mh wong

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
High-end chicks normally will stick to rich n busy businessman. This man have very stable n diversified income, look mature enough, like uncle sohai also nevermind, as long as can give her good life, got driver to fetch her in out, got bighouse.

Most importance, te man loooks / fizikal impression, gesture, etc. must match with te car he drive. If not, hot chicks will not come to u.

i got fren loooks not handsome n rich, not driving luxury n expensive car, but his wife damm beautiful, not like te ordinary face tat we saw everyday. Y. Bcoz he veryrich n polite n mature

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Aiyo, that 'handsome' and young with 1 mil left over cash to buy cars should be very easy to get just about any amoy lor!
Ok la, just buy a Bentley, can carry at least 4 amoy inside which is more than the others. Good enough logic for you? :biggrin:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
High class amoi ah???

All amoi who would dig in with you because of u driving a great car cannot be considered high class because they are cheap. High class amoi has high intelligence and I do not think that they'll dig in because of yr look either...

So good luck in getting a high class amoi dude....you might have better luck with rosmah though

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Omg.. this thread is killing me! If I laugh anymore I'll shit my pants!

Let's see, rich, young, handsome... and can't get a pretty model girlfriend? Fail la you. I'm not handsome and not rich and I've had my fair share of pretty ex-girlfriends. In fact I'll bet a lot of the taikos here have had their fair share of 'high class' ex-girlfriends and they aren't anywhere as handsome or rich as you! (supposedly)

Miss Chinese Astro 2008 is gorgeous and is one helluva beautiful girl. But you know what type of guy she likes? Someone with brains and someone who can look past her beauty and love her for who she is. How do I know this? She's in my phone list.

So what's wrong here? Perhaps.... it's you? A little humble pie and humility will get you far with the right women.

Anyway, I voted for the Ferrari because I know once you buy it, you'll either crash it and kill yourself or you'll be parked by the side of the road with the hood up because you didn't know the car ran on engine oil.

Cetak Tak Mati

Banned
Jan 24, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
i think many of u dun understand , when i talking about high class hot stuff girl i not talking about those normal gals. maybe u guys standards low thats why not understand my meaning nvm :) feel proud with ur 6 girl happy happy talking about 10 here

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
i think many of u dun understand , when i talking about high class hot stuff girl i not talking about those normal gals. maybe u guys standards low thats why not understand my meaning nvm :) feel proud with ur 6 girl happy happy talking about 10 here
look closer....Since it is night out there, the 6 girls might you think they are might be......:listen:

ColinLee

Known Member
Sep 19, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Let me guess, am I in the wrong section or you get in the wrong section? Is this Car Talk or Amoi Talk? or High End Amoi Talk? or what Utterly Stupid Talk section?

Besides, you said we don't understand girls then how *understand* are you? Get a Ferrari F1 or Get a Life then. F1 surely brings you more chicks than any other supercars out there, and the F1 hit your criteria *mid engine, engine shown, even the wing is bigger than your house, so you can carry chicks on your wing? and there no need worry about people thinks your F1 was fake*

mc888

Known Member
Apr 8, 2010
Little HK
I'm really starting to believe that youngsters nowadays are really so deprived of love & tender care at home thus seeking attention on the web.

Asking for opinions yet cant accept others suggestions/critics. It's like replying to a 40yo unmarried virgin woman where what 7 you say also will be incorrect.

Minister borek citizen rindik i guess..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hei guys, i wanna transplant the same engine back to my car (1.5 carb proton-made)

do i need to do car inspection at puspakom....

plss advice, i dun wan to kena after transplant.....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience