Status
Not open for further replies.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
This one super nice. Everyone will admire. :biggrin:
Very cheap also 50k base car. 1k mods.

You want high class chicks then your attitude ain't gonna get u anywhere. Even your words can't type properly.
And LOL at your OBEY cap. Hahahahhahahaha. What a fail.
U come into a car forum expecting us to be low class?
Those rich taikos no time to come out and type lo.

JEBON

500 RPM
May 4, 2005
Keh keh keh......u r very kelakar la fren...

U wan to find an Amoi....and wat r de cars to impress them oso u must open a thread?

If u hav those millions.....and b4 dis u hav lots of girls as shown/stated above....

u must have all de CHARM n CONFIDENCE already....why need cars to impress lg..

very funny la u.....

u should enter 'Maharaja Lawak Astro' la next year..:biggrin:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
Omg.. this thread is killing me! If I laugh anymore I'll shit my pants!

Let's see, rich, young, handsome... and can't get a pretty model girlfriend? Fail la you. I'm not handsome and not rich and I've had my fair share of pretty ex-girlfriends. In fact I'll bet a lot of the taikos here have had their fair share of 'high class' ex-girlfriends and they aren't anywhere as handsome or rich as you! (supposedly)

Miss Chinese Astro 2008 is gorgeous and is one helluva beautiful girl. But you know what type of guy she likes? Someone with brains and someone who can look past her beauty and love her for who she is. How do I know this? She's in my phone list.

So what's wrong here? Perhaps.... it's you? A little humble pie and humility will get you far with the right women.

Anyway, I voted for the Ferrari because I know once you buy it, you'll either crash it and kill yourself or you'll be parked by the side of the road with the hood up because you didn't know the car ran on engine oil.
SALUTE:biggrin::biggrin: nvm, i believe "low classes" people like us, with 1 mil only, we 1st think of getting a good house,a good car to start project with,a good female partner, family and so on... but normal people like him with "8 rotated 90 degree of money" will only think of infinite high end class girl that only love and think of his money and not his handsome face and very high class personality ..

i seriously do not know what car can magnet high class model into your car, but i do know my friend with satria,fd2r and the most expensive he got is gtr35, change girl taste every weeks:biggrin:

and, i personally think that, generally, your topic is related to car forum, this situation is just like a skilless filthy rich driver that drive a gtr35 in track but still smoked by a skillful driven civic :driver: you got your wealth , just that you dont know how to spend it on high end bitc..h.e.s..... opps, sorry, it's high end model in order to get them..... for me, easy, go korea, spend a lot and make you look like PSY or Rain or any other korean star that high end model love, then rain money on those money lover model, then u can bring them to fuc. ...x...... fun anywhere you wish to:thefinger:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
This one super nice. Everyone will admire. :biggrin:
Very cheap also 50k base car. 1k mods.

You want high class chicks then your attitude ain't gonna get u anywhere. Even your words can't type properly.
And LOL at your OBEY cap. Hahahahhahahaha. What a fail.
U come into a car forum expecting us to be low class?
Those rich taikos no time to come out and type lo.
all the lala mui like this kinda car :rofl:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
He's x only ugly but stupid like hell...n d girl? What can I say...desperate?blind?similarly stupid?all d mentioned?n more...

Hey dimwit u 'got' money but x brains...even car oso x know Wat to buy must ask us all 'low class' ka...bodoh punya org...

---------- Post added at 07:30 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

So my suggestion on what to really do wiz ur 'millions':

- get an attitude adjustment (from John cena preferably)
- face transplant (plastic surgery wld do)
- take reading n writing lessons (bet ur speech sucks just s much)
- last but x least...to get hi end amoi U have to be hi end urself..So obviously ur FAAAAAR from it..
- oh ya get urself someone to pick up ur dressing...ur fashion statement SUCKS..n get a freaking hair cut...

Now like all d zthians have said....NMGH n GTFO maggot...

Last edited:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
Every now n then kids like this come 2 d forum n 'cheer us up'.. Hahaha

Keep up d 'good' work :wink:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
hmmm...the girl looks like big sister next to small brother, right??

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Keh keh keh......u r very kelakar la fren...

U wan to find an Amoi....and wat r de cars to impress them oso u must open a thread?

If u hav those millions.....and b4 dis u hav lots of girls as shown/stated above....

u must have all de CHARM n CONFIDENCE already....why need cars to impress lg..

very funny la u.....

u should enter 'Maharaja Lawak Astro' la next year..:biggrin:
Ah! The why it goes I don't think he has the millions, only one million as mentioned and can buy only one of the car above...:rofl::rofl:

This reminds me of my Singapore cousin who was a car fanatic and kept almost one brand each in his bungalow. So much so, when his bungalow was filled to the brim, his wife said, if he buy another car she will scratch it. That is really rich. Imagine, can drive a different sports car every day and how many high class amoi can get......hahahahaha:rofl::rofl:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
Btw, his photo remind me of this

Attachments

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
hi fark-it,i guess these car suit you and the amoi you wanted most:

1.Bendly- flying speerm
2.Rocked roys- phantat kopi
3.Lembusini- Awantakde
4.Ball share- Boxes
5.Masananti- Quaterbody

Well, if you are not interested,the Mitsubitchie- GTFO are still there for you.

nyne

Known Member
May 21, 2013
selangor
i think many of u dun understand , when i talking about high class hot stuff girl i not talking about those normal gals. maybe u guys standards low thats why not understand my meaning nvm :) feel proud with ur 6 girl happy happy talking about 10 here
i thnk before you want to get your super duper over size chicks, you need to learn how to speak proper english dude. You making us confuse and think twice of wht are you trying to say.

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

Guys guysss no point of arguing or continue with critics, suggestion or opinion with this kind of people tht looks like rempit that stay under the bridge. The best solution is to ignore this kind of people who just seeking attention from all the forum in the world and making other people angry. Just ignore him, no point. this is wht i call social media bullies. Remember guys, just ignore him. That would be the best solution.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
i thnk before you want to get your super duper over size chicks, you need to learn how to speak proper english dude. You making us confuse and think twice of wht are you trying to say.

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

Guys guysss no point of arguing or continue with critics, suggestion or opinion with this kind of people tht looks like rempit that stay under the bridge. The best solution is to ignore this kind of people who just seeking attention from all the forum in the world and making other people angry. Just ignore him, no point. this is wht i call social media bullies. Remember guys, just ignore him. That would be the best solution.
For me, its just fun. haha.

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
hi all my name faqih. i need u all suggesting which car nice 4 get high standard amoi

as u knows my tastes high for car n amoi hehe my budget around half mil to 1 mil , now i choosing the cars Maserati Granturismo S,Audi R8 V8, Bentley Continental GT, Ferrari California

which 1 amoi like the most?

come on guy hards to make chooses here all too goods

Maserati Granturismo : Good - Sound very sexy n nice , best looks for front engine sports car , 4 seats can brings more amoi
bad - front engine cannot see engine,interior not best

Audi R8 V8 : Good - hehe the only mid rear engine here can sees engine very supercar, best reliable audi qualities tiptop
bad - brand not super car n rare coz audi the common ,v8 sound not as power as the v10, compares to other car in list most many ppl use ...

Bentley Continental GT : Good - super luxury , very class, like gentlemen, comfort all cannot wins
bad - this car not too famous to amoi, maybe they not think its ex? front engine

Ferrari California : Good - its horse, ferrari hehe the brand say it all nuff said, interior super sporty
bad - not super sport like 458, front engine, n scare ppl dunno is ferrari n may think is fake, fake exhaust too

thx alot pls vote tq
WTF FITRI RAZAK:banghead:

DARI LYN MENGHIJRAH KE ZTH PULAK KO:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hye all, im just looking to share some infos on this car. huhu

anyway, this is my sister's car, and she always complains about it not having pick ups. any ideas sifus?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience