Where to get transparent plastic rod?

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
I heard somebody said can buy it for less than RM100 from some car accessories shop... maybe might just take the shortcut and buy the ready made one.
initial D : u mean can get the angels ring for RM 100 ? wher ? and anyway howto install dat angels ring into the lamp?means i have to take the whole headlites and separate the front and cover..stick it inside and attach it back together again?is it?
jus my 2 cents..and do u know wher can i get it? kinda nice..but i wonder how can i put in a proton headlites? there is no round place to put like those M|BMW they got 2 round lites wheras proton got no round lites at all..so it will look weird i guess..

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
GSR5559, what I saw was not the ring in the headlamp. It was actually a pair of spot lights with angel eyes rings.

I went to Cosplus in Serdang Raya ( facing Sg. Besi Toll House ). They ran out of stock.. have to wait for new stock to come in. Apparently these angel eyes spot lights are very hot items.

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
yep.. its a spotlight with ring...

another idea is.. u know those computer fan with neons?? yeah... they are cool... modify de wiring.. then put it onto ur lights.. but de size have to be right ler... a bit expensive... B)

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Whoah! cool! Hey..that day I saw a honda civic sedan with angel eyes. I dunno if he DIY or bought it.

tykoh

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
Ipoh
tykoh88.blogspot.com
too bad that my car headlight is not clear glass type... so no point to install also.... maybe make it in side the car lah...ehehe :P

tykoh

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
Ipoh
tykoh88.blogspot.com
no idea.... but the new saga and iswara limited edition (silver) are using the clear plastic one.... i saw brothers got sell iswara clear glass type head light... but cost about 400 i think.... no money wo....

BGklenz

Mar 18, 2004
WM
Visit site
just find the fleksible tube lor...
and put the super bright led at the both end of the tube...
but i also got no idea where to get it... :(

hopefully somebody can give an idea.... :P

sample pic here:

tykoh

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
Ipoh
tykoh88.blogspot.com
i think flexible hose cannot reflect the light from the LED... you need a solid rod and cut the lines at the rod.... so it will reflect the light...

hampeh

Sep 20, 2004
hard to find at batu pahat maaa....

any one can post to me...?

ksgoh

1,000 RPM
May 19, 2004
Kedah/Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by tykoh@Oct 21 2004, 18:35
i think flexible hose cannot reflect the light from the LED... you need a solid rod and cut the lines at the rod.... so it will reflect the light...
that's right....i think the tube cannot show the bright of ur led......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As the topic suggest, where can i get for best price? any1 have lobang on this? I`m getting for my new N16 Sentra and i have asked a few shops :

RSone offer rm985
A shop in kepong offer me Rm930

1. any1 have better suggestion on where to get?
2. is there a immitation eibach in the market? (scared kena con)
3. is sportline available in Malaysia yet? (as i asked few shop also dont have)

Pls help
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience