Where to get custom made Heat shield in KL area?

yewly1990

Known Member
Aug 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Does anyone had idea where to custom made Heat shield in KL and selangor area, I had been quote to exhaust shop, but most of them refuse to do so.

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
proceed to atmosphere motorsport in sunway and find eric (0197537738).
good luck.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
can find those kedai ketuk/mudguard shop as long they have a metal sheet & a welding tool should be able to do the job.
but better u cut out a template of your heat shield on a pc of cardboard, easier for the person to just cut it out on a metal sheet
& weld it.

yewly1990

Known Member
Aug 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
proceed to atmosphere motorsport in sunway and find eric (0197537738).
good luck.
Thx for the contact number, greatly tanksful

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

can find those kedai ketuk/mudguard shop as long they have a metal sheet & a welding tool should be able to do the job.
but better u cut out a template of your heat shield on a pc of cardboard, easier for the person to just cut it out on a metal sheet
& weld it.
I waitting for the intake installation, cause most ppl said that soaking heat air will causing fc problem, so I planed to do short ram intake which away the heat air area, and custom a heat shield to reduce even more heat air.

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

and dont forget to post one when u get good deal.. we might follow your step..
Hell yes bro, I will do so.

sr384

Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
whre is gme racing located?r they familiar wif rb engines?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

Newbie here. I plant to install 4G92 MIVEC to my 2005 Hyundai accent. Does anyone of u done/seen this kind of transplant? I'm not sure whether it'll fit the chasis or not.

What should I do? need your advise. thx! a picture of a succesful transplant into a Hyundai Accent would be helpful.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience