Where do you hide your sub-woofer

ektony

Known Member
Apr 23, 2006
What a waste of space to install the sub-woofer in the Tiburon's boot. Has any one installed a compact active sub-woofer in the cabin area like under the seat ?
Pls share your success or your frustration. I am not getting the desired sound from my set. Like no soul in the music.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
ektony, the position of sub-woofer will affect the total sound quality delivery. Get a better HU (Alpine CDA - 9855R for example) which you can adjust the delay of sub-woofer or amp. every second count. :biggrin:

of course, ICE workshop will able to recommend good stuff to you. :biggrin:

Tiburon, you here? maybe you can recommend something here.

dartango

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
wow..ektony..you are spending to spruce & spice up your coupe... will it be ready for us to view & listen?? :-)

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
my dad has a pair of sub woofer that are 6 by 9. supposed to be the first. its genesis brand, i would fit in the normal 6 by 9 speaker hole

ektony

Known Member
Apr 23, 2006
dartango,

Nothing much to see and hear as I prefer to spend on maintenance. I just want to park my car in any available space and not to find a parking space within sight and sound . Therefore car is not shiny and nothing much to break in and steal !

Ace

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Penang
anything that is less than 8" diameter of the sub would produce less disireable result.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,
I having a problem with my Turbo engine. Any body can give me some ideal thanks. Below is some info:

Spec
Engine E15ET Turbo (Pulsar EXA model)
AR48 Turbine boost setting 0.6bar (standard AR M10 turbine 0.5bar).
Blitz bov
No intercooler
Down piping (already remove the net)
2 1/2 inch piping from front to rear.
No center and straight flow at the muffler.
Oil pressure around 3.7bar (advice from Tong Turbo)

Problem
Engine RPM keep on fluctuated (hi n...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience