Where Can I Get Tufoil?

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Tufoil Engine Treament

Thanks CT.

Tufoil is avaialable at Poly Auto 27, Jln Susul Dewata 1. Taman Larkin Perdana.

Same block as Caltex petrol station. Rgds.

mat_nesh

May 29, 2005
Kelate
hi, i staying at kemaman, so any nearest dealer here? maybe k.terengganu / kota bharu also can.. i alwayz travel from kmmn - kb every week. i hope tufoil can solve my 93t kuat mkn myk itam, sakit ati lor.. :p

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Hello! Mat.

Tufoil in the East Coast.

Kuantan Odeon Marketing 09 5178190

Kota Baru Lea Seng Auto 09 7485585

In cars with very high engine oil consumption, the cause in most cases is linked to severely worn out pistons rings or scoured cylinder walls caused by high engine heat. The use of Tufoil may not help in reducing the oil consumption.

However, on account of running your engine at very high temperatures, ordinary lubricants tends to suffer high evaporation rate. In other words they suffer serious cylinder blow-by and you may lose liters of oil in a matter of weeks. The addition of Tufoil lowers the oil temperature as in the test done by Fluoramics Inc. by as much as 42%. In such cases, you can expect a cooler oil to suffer lesser evaporation.

Best of luck Mat. Do check dipstick once a fortnight. It's a good practice especially for car lovers.

mat_nesh

May 29, 2005
Kelate
orait tqvm.i'll get it today.

i think my engine really need an overhaul. i newly used fully syntetic lubricant and my engine sucked all 1 bottle less then 5k km. now i'm like to try using semi synt + tufoil. hope to see better result soon.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Not sure if you guys have read this on TheStar today.
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2010/8/8/nation/6820835&sec=nation

Quite a noob and judgemental write up on the car culture...

But anyway... the 2 paragraph says this:

JPJ automotive engineer Mohamad Dalib said the department department could only act if the illegally-modified cars were being driven and not stationary.

“Under the Road Transport Act, an illegally modified car that stops at the roadside...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience