where can i find 2 in 1 feature of tyre?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I thought you had some problems with your PS3, the shoulder chipping off?....
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/wheel-and-tyre/420682-michelin-pilot-sport-3-a.html

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Mine edited liao.....:biggrin:
I did. Apparently it is common

Michelin Pilot Sport 3 (PS3) Review

I still say Michelin tyres are consistently above average. Having personally used all the ones I've mentioned.

That being said, some underdogs give damn good value for money - Hankook V12, Kumho Ku31, NOT the Falken 912s.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
That being said, some underdogs give damn good value for money - Hankook V12, Kumho Ku31, NOT the Falken 912s.
Yeah agree on the 912s. What's with Bridgestone and Falken these days? Their tyres are getting worst with each new model coming out.

I thought the V12 had soft sidewalls? Hmm.. I wanna go the soft sidewall route.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
hey.i find out about PSC2 and i think it is the one that u want..
it is not only suitable for street use at the same time it has some sporty performance...
PSC2 is streetable not actually for street use. It is close to semi slick performance and most use for track, and I am sure there is no comfort in this tyre....:driver:

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

Hmm, then I guess it is quite generous for Mitsubishi to include S001 max performance tyres in their eco car Attrage? Quite expensive isn't it for S001?

Change size later cannot see the letter S001. :rofl:
Got another car (cannot remember which) come with RE-080 also. Even though not Max performance but still top Potenza range....:driver:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I still say Michelin tyres are consistently above average. Having personally used all the ones I've mentioned.

Yeah agree on the 912s. What's with Bridgestone and Falken these days? Their tyres are getting worst with each new model coming out.

I thought the V12 had soft sidewalls? Hmm.. I wanna go the soft sidewall route.

Michelin tyres are good, just that they are priced much higher that is why did not try them.
215/45R17 PS2 price those days was RM750, where I can get Yoko S-Drives and Toyo T1-R for RM380.

Hankook V12Evo have quite a following. Kumho KU31 was, but after certain sizes started coming from Vietnam there was issue of bulging. Not sure if they have settled that because not many using nowadays.
Falken ZE-912 is Ziex range (mid), so cannot compare to Hankook V12 which is Ventus range and KU31 is Ecsta range. Should be compared to Hankook Optimo range and Kumho Solus range.
Falken higher range is the Azenis model like FK453.
Sort of like Bridgestone Potenza and Turanza ranges.....:driver:

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

CRZ I think? I remember CRZ using Potenza tyres...
No, tyre was small size one. CRZ I think comes with Max BS tyre RE-050A....:driver:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
No, tyre was small size one. CRZ I think comes with Max BS tyre RE-050A....:driver:
Ah yes, thanks for the reminder. Now I remembered, is 050A, haha. Sorry about earlier.

So, even if for small size, how much does S001 and RE-080 costs per piece?

bbphire

Feb 1, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
when choosing tyre, i personally think that weather and road condition are also the important criteria that we need to pay attention on. so guys, pls choose your tyre wisely else your money will just fly away~~

dip

Jul 1, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
bought it few weeks ago but only in few sizes. gotta enquire if ur interested.
either made in france or hungary and manufactured late 2013.
will check that out if still available at shop that nearby my area
I did. Apparently it is common

Michelin Pilot Sport 3 (PS3) Review

Hankook tyre performance not bad right? Like V12 that u mention

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
thx bro...how is the performance? any improvement compared with previous ver?
Normally should be better as they should improve upon it, but real world test and feedback not many yet as still new. Heard some just got them only...:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Beasts of a feather flock together... But then again, the red one is a whole lot more nastier.. <b></b> <b></b> <b></b> <b></b> <b></b> <b></b> <b></b> <b></b> <b></b> <b></b> <b></b> <b></b> <b></b> <b></b> <b></b> <b></b> <b></b> <b></b> <b></b> <b></b> <b></b> <b></b> <b></b> <b></b> <b></b> <b></b> <b></b> <b></b> <b></b> <b></b> <b></b> <b></b> <b></b> <b></b>...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience