where can i eat cheap food wit my gf??

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
There is not such thing as cheap Italian or Japanese food. I spend easily RM 80 to 150 at various Japanese sushi outlets or western restaurants such as Italianis, 1U or Marche, The Curve with my date last time.

I still remembered spending RM 200 for a lobster dinner at San Francisco Steak House 2 years back...

Now, no more dates... so money goes to paying apartment or car repairs.

One thing of spending so much at those joints that is u must enjoy the environment and the food. The way u sit or hold the spoon is very important. Remember to thank the waiter / captain. Who knows, u might get a discount. And I do get them from time to time.

The last time I went to San Francisco Steak House with my ex-boss, it was a horrible moment... that fella is so Chinaman (talk/laugh so loud + stabbing the steak).

Last edited:

soulseaker

500 RPM
Mar 22, 2005
Maybe you can try the japanese sushi buffet restaurant in Menara MPL (previousely known as Menara HLA) in Jalan Raja Chulan. If i not mistaken is around RM 40+ per person.

Toyota Leg

Apr 30, 2005
walaua! bring gf must eat good one lah!
be gentleman ma! if want cheap and nice cook maggi meeloh!
hahaha........................ just joke!

if u want cheap and nice food u can bring your gf to buffet,
may be u can get some buffet promotion from any hotel.
nice place and clean, and also the romatic mood ma!
price nett perhead is also safety for u to search before u eat buffet!
:regular_smile: :regular_smile: :regular_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i'm on behalf my friend having problem with his ferio 95'. in the beginning, his ferio have a chamber problem, so he went to press n burh the chamber.. then after that for a few months, his ferio always have to re-alignment... his tires went out(makan sebelah) from inside... then when he want to turn left, the steering not steer back to normal position like before.

went to workshop, but mechanics also dont know what to do.. ask other, some said chamber problem, some said lower arm...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience