Wheels went inside abit

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Hi all,

I don't know how to explain this but I feel that my 4 wheels like went in abit .. that makes my car look abit weird .. the other day I park my car at somewhere beside there is a Wira .. I check his wheels and mine his of course look better and fierce .. because his wheels fit perfectly .. why is this? Different absorbers & springs combination different result? I also saw some satrias same as mine. I never done before any screw setting becos my front don't come with the screw.

can somebody tell me what is this screw called? forgotten liao :lol:

If I don't do this screw settings will affect my tires right? like running out of shape?
or not only this .. I must do screw settings/alignment/balancing always to keep the tires in good shape? :unsure:

Thanks :D , sorry for too many questions at once but since this topic got to do with wheels so I just add all of them together.

Supachip

Known Member
Apr 9, 2004
puucuung
Brother............not ur wheel go inside lah...... :lol: what size of rim u r using?? 13" or 14"? It's bcoz ur wheel offset is small. The car u saw, which looked fierce must had a larger rims than urs, 15", 16" .........?

larger rim = larger offset = better look.

If u want better look without spending big bucks....use wheel spacer.

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
dun use too big spacer...later get stuck on the body ahhaha....n tat screw is adjustable camber screw if not mistaken

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My current Evo with Tomei Titanium Expreme Ti. But I think the sound too loud until I cant withstand it anymore.
So I have few suggestion from friend to modify it to made it more quiet. But I not sure which one the best or the most quiet way. I hope any Sifu here could suggest me or provide some idea to me.

In my mind I have 2 option to choose:
1. Change the mid pipe with Center...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience