Civic FB 2012 - Wheels Vibrating

s203

Jan 13, 2008
Hai..i feel some vibrating with my car when at speed 150-160km/h. It doesn't happen before this and just done alignment & balancing of my wheels. Anybody can help me regarding this ? Thanks :confused::confused::confused:

You means it vibrates after alignment and balancing, means balancing not done properly.
Did you rotate your wheels?

Either balancing not done properly, the balancing weights dropped off, drive shaft issue or uneven tyres.

vibration at all wheels? front wheels? rear wheels? Steering wheel?

zane_al

Ok why don't you give your recommendation then.

If good, ok, cheap, near my house, I'll give it a try.
But if you're driving within the speed limits, there's lots of places to go for alignment/balancing.

No harm sharing location. Just that the feedback for your recommendation is a little negative. I've been to LT before once, and only once. They kept pushing to install camber screws each for RM45.. on my Myvi. I had to keep insisting they don't install that and just do what they can with stock setup. Fortunately they didn't do a half-assed job for my car though. But for alignment without camber adjustment I spent 70 doing that which I think is quite high.

I won't recommend any place because the ones I go to are very near my house and no one I know stays in Balakong area.

Bro. Parakey stays near you......hahhahahahhaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

TS is the one with the problem. Hope he comes back in.
For you, If you are okay with LT TTDI by all means go with them, just that got so many negative feedback that I don't recommend them too.
My office colleague who suppose to change one tyre for his kancil because he blew one, went there and in the end spend like RM250, like bro. Izso he was asked to fit camber screw because camber out. So instead of one small kancil tyres that cost less than RM100 he paid RM250.....:banghead:

zane_al

Bro. Parakey stays near you......hahhahahahhaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

TS is the one with the problem. Hope he comes back in.
For you, If you are okay with LT TTDI by all means go with them, just that got so many negative feedback that I don't recommend them too.
My office colleague who suppose to change one tyre for his kancil because he blew one, went there and in the end spend like RM250, like bro. Izso he was asked to fit camber screw because camber out. So instead of one small kancil tyres that cost less than RM100 he paid RM250.....:banghead:
Bro I won't recommend LT if TS is doing 120, he is doing 160 (or more...?) . If TS is near to Seremban then I would recommend I-Ching at Jln Rahang at half the price.

Dyno'ed my 1997 BCNR33 at N1 Racing's Dynojet rig on the 8th of January 2011. The tuner was Max Lim from Speed Effect Motorworks.

For a 13 year old car with her stock RB26DETT internals and turbos, shes putting out approximately 347.25 whp and 42.68 torque at the wheel. The car was pushing 1.25 bar of boost at 7500 rpm...